CHAPTER 12

PEDRO'S POV

I groan from hearing banging on my door. Someone would wake me when I can finally close my eyes and sleep. I couldn't sleep for days.

I stay in bed waiting for whoever is banging on my door to stop. I close my eyes after hearing it stop.

Then I hear a familiar voice coming from my driveway. That makes my eyes instantly open and heart beat really fast and I couldn't even breathe properly.

Y/n. It's y/n, I missed her voice so much. "Hey pedro, I know you're probably still upset with me but I'm here for a good reason. Me and Tess need your help so please if it's a yes open your curtain, if it's a no then don't. I completely understand." I hear y/n yell at my window.

Some parts of me wanted to jump in glee but other parts of me were still upset about everything that happened.

It's quiet for a second but I hear her voice again.

"Look I know what I did was selfish and very uncalled for but... I was trying to keep you safe... us safe because I love you and I don't want Damon doing anything to you because of me. If anyone wants to do anything to you, I'm included as well and if they don't like it that's there own problem. Pedro's please I need you. I need your help. Tess is in the car but she wanted me to say all this stuff myself."

At the end of her sentence when she said Tess told her too she laughs but then sniffles.

"I'm sorry... for everything and I know you're probably don't wanna hear this or anything from me. But I really need you.

Everything goes silent again. I hear footsteps walk back to the car and a car door open.

One thing she doesn't know is I'm at the door hesitating to open the door. But something inside me told me too. So I did. I open the door and I walk out.

Before y/n could get in the car. She saw me walk out, she looks at me and smiles wiping her visible tears on her face.

She runs to me and hugs me tight almost making me fall because of all the force. I couldn't help but hug her back so tightly and she did the same.

I hid my face in her shoulder inhaling her scent that finally calmed me and made me want to sleep in her arms.

That's how tired I was, she was my medicine for everything. I've missed her terribly.

I finally speak.

"I missed you so much, please tell me we aren't over. I need you back.

She lets me go and so do I. We both look each other in the eyes and smile. I wrap my hands around her neck and pull her into a passionate kiss. That we both don't break from the kiss.

We go deeper into our passionate make out until a car horn startles us.

It was Tess she pokes her head out the window. "STOP MAKING OUT YOU NASTIES WE HAVE A JOB TO DO."

We laugh and I grab y/n hand guiding her to the car running.

I'm glad to have my girl back... I missed her so much.

A/n: Ik this is really fucking short but I wanted to give you guys an update because if has been a minute. I'm trying to update more and faster I promise. Okayyyy bye noww love yaaa.