CHAPTER 9

Y/N'S POV

I hum cuddling my pillow, and I turn over to put my arm around Pedro for warmth. But all I feel is cold sheets... No Pedro.

I sit up and look around for him In the room but he is not here.

"Baby?" I call him but no answer. I get up out of bed and I walk downstairs to see if he was in the living room.

Nope, He wasn't there. I looked in the kitchen, and he wasn't there either. I looked in the bathroom, the guest room, the backyard, the front yard, I looked everywhere and still no Pedro.

He probably went to home. But he would text me if he did. I look at my phone and I see no messages from him at all. Was he mad at me? Did he pretend to be okay about it? I kept questioning myself just making myself worry more.

I need to stop always overthinking all the time so I tap his phone number and I call him. I put the phone up to my ear and it rings and rings and rings until it goes to voicemail.

"Hello, if you're calling me I'm busy or i can't get to the phone right now. Leave me a voicemail or a message and I'll get back to you." I hang up.

Shit what is going on... wait I know just who to ask.

• • •

"YOU DID WHAT, WHAT THE HELL TESS!!" I yell shock and pissed for giving Pedro my ex job address.

"Loook I'm sorry okay, but he kept begging and playing mind games. And come on Damon got what was coming to him." Tess say trying to explain and making it seem like a win win.

"Tess he could be in so much trouble right now, I literally told him I handled it and that I didn't need his help why is he so fucking stubborn." I face palm myself

"Did he ever come back to you or text you?"

I shake my head in a no motion.

"He usually text me when he leaves or when he home, even when he comes over." I say with my hands on my temple.

"Shit..." Tess mumbles under her breath.

"Wait when did he come to you're place?"

Tess nibbles on her bottom lip looking up at the ceiling thinking. She snap her fingers when she finally got it.

"He came over like 5 hours ago and after that I've never heard from him."

I start to worry and Tess started to notice. "Hey, hey don't worry Pedro is okay I promise you.

I really fucking hope so. He needs to call me so I can know it okay.

• • •

PEDRO'S POV

The officer guides me into the station to get my info, fingerprints, all that other shit.

I need to call y/n... she's probably so worried and I hate worrying her.

The officer uncuffs me and tell me to sit down in front the desk and I do so.

The officer asks me questions, and I give him simple small answers. I'm just ready to go home.

She does my does my fingerprints and mugshot. And sends me to my cell.

Shit... why didn't I just listen to y/n.

I call the officer over. She walks up to my cell.

"Can I call someone please." I say with both of my hands on the call bars.

"Mhm you have five minutes." She unlocks the cell. I walk out looking around the phones.

She points at the phone in front of me a few feet away.

Once I make it to the phones i immediately dial y/n's number.

• • •

I jump from my phone ring tone. I pick up my phone off Tess coffee table. It says unknown, which weirded me out but I answered.

"Hello?"

"Babe? Hello... can you hear me?" I hear the person on the phone sounding so relieved.

"Pedro... wait what the fuck. Why are you calling me on an unknown number. Where the fuck are you?" I say confused but a little relieved that he was okay.

"Promise me you won't scream..." he says lowly getting ready.

"Just tell me pedro." I say simple and quick.

He sighs clearing his throat.

"Ummm I swear you're gonna laugh in the future-." I cut him off

"Fuck pedro get to the fucking point." I say raising my voice a little.

"Fuck... shit okay... I'm in jail and I need you to bail me out."

"YOURE WHAT- PEDRO YOU FUCKING PLAYING RIGHT NOW!"

He talks over my yelling and shockness not listening at all. "I'm the the police station 15 minutes from you're place and I have to hang up my times is up. Okay love you." He hangs up on my face.

What the actual fuck...

"Damn girl what are you screaming for, you had me slipping in the shower trying to get down here." She says with towel around her dripping wet.

"Oh shit sorry... I've got new. Pedro is in fucking jail.

"Ohhhh shittttt." Tess says with her mouth wide open.

• • •

A/n: uh ohhhh. Pedro is now in more fucking trouble, But with y/n... what you think is gonna happen next. How pissed do you think y/n is gonna be at pedro? Stay turned to see what happens next. Byee lovesss mauhhh😘