CHAPTER 14

*SMUT WARNING⚠️*

PEDRO'S POV

We finally made it home after centuries. I need her so bad, I missed her so much and how she makes me feel.

She makes me feel like I have no problems in my life and it's just us. And what she did to me in the car deserves to be given the best make-up sex of a lifetime.

I take the keys out the ignition and put them in my pocket getting out the car and closing it behind me.

I go to the passenger side of the car opening the door. Y/n giggles seductively as I pick her up bridal style out the car.

I kinda kick the door closed holding y/n. I speed walk straight to the door. Struggling to get the keys out my pocket and open the door because of y/n leaving her marks on my neck, I groan in pleasure. She's marking her territory. I am her her territory, I'm all hers.

I managed to get the door open, I guide us inside and closing the door with my foot again.

Y/n sticks her hand down my pants stroking my member making me let out a soft whimper.

She smiles "innocently" she knows what she doing. She loves when I whimper.

I couldn't take it I put her over my shoulder going upstairs to the room and smack her ass and she lets out a loud whimper. So fucking sexy.

I finally make it into the room I throw y/n on the bed admiring her every feature. She drives me crazy.

She takes her shirt off and throws it. Then she unclogs her bra throw it too. She left me speechless she so beautiful and sexy.

"Fuck me." I whimper to myself. I climb on top of her completely hovering over her with one of my needs in between her leg pushing it in her needy area.

She moves up and down against i smile at how needy she is for me.

"Someone's impatient, tell me how much you want it mama. Beg for it." I say with a teasing smirk.

She lets out a soft whimper I push I knew even more in between her legs arching her back.

I push her back down on to the bed and she whines in lust.

"Tell me how much you want me mama and these leggings and panties will be off and seconds." Rubbing her pulsating area with my hand this time.

She's let's out the most sexist moan. "Mmm fuck, d-daddy I need you so much. I want you to fuck me so good till I can't walk. I want you inside of me.

I smirk at her response, immediately taking off her leggings and panties throwing them to the side.

I smash my lips against hers making out with her fighting for dominance and of course I win.

One hand is on her neck and the other is roaming up and down her body. I grip her neck a little and I stop kissing her. I move my other hand down to her pulsating area.

She throwing her head back and closing her eyes in euphoria waiting for my touch.

I move my thumb over her clitoris rubbing it in circles making her moan and legs shake. Gosh I love seeing that.

Without warning I insert two fingers into her making her let out a loud gasp. I pound my fingers into her making her lose control and a moaning mess.

I love hearing her moan from what I'm doing from her. Her eyes are closed and head is throw back from all the pleasure she is receiving.

I want her to see what I'm doing to her. How I'm making her feel.

"Look at me Mama, look at what I'm doing to you and how I'm making you feel." I say as my fingers pound into her and my hands still around her throat.

She doesn't do as I say. My grip tightens around her throat making her gasp for air. And I slowly move my fingers in and out of her and she whines she hates when I move slow.

"I said look at me."

She opens her eyes looking at my fingers go in and out of her. "Good girl." I say pleased and I finger her fast. Gripping her neck making sure she's looking at how I'm making her feel so good.

"O-oh mmm oh my- fuckkk, just like that daddy omg." She moans looking me in the eyes lustfully.

She arches her back holding her mouth in an o-shape. I feel her clench around my fingers, which turned me on even more.

"fuck I'm gonna cum." She says rolling her eyes to the back of her head. Before she could release. I stop making her moan in frustration.

I take off my clothes leaving myself completely naked.

"Why'd you stop-"

before she could say anything I ram myself into her making her scream. I ran fast and a deep hitting every spot.

"OH FUCK- OMG YES".

"mmm fuck baby, let everyone know how much i make you feel good." i whisper in her ear rammimg into her faster.

She arches her back and her legs started to shake. She was close, her eyes were closed and head was thrown back in so much euphoria.

I love seeing her like that and making her feel good. I flip us over, and now shes on top. I put both hands on her waist thrusting into her.

"you feel so good mama, shit." i groan throwing my head back.

We're both a moaning mess. She clenches around me signaling that she's coming.

"cum like a pretty slut you are." I say gripping her throat thrusting into her even faster.

She's let's out the loudest moan coming all over me. I wasn't finished so keep thrusting into her slow and fast and my seed right into her.

She's drops me on laying her hand on my chest from how weak her body was. She's kisses my neck and I smiles.

"I missed you so much." She says lowly.

I smile and kiss her forehead. "I missed you more."

• • •

A/N: THERES YOUR PART 2 I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. THIS WAS A LITTLE TREAT FOR YOU GUYS. For yk being unactive and shi. Okayyy I'll probably update tmrw or sooner don't worry. Bye guysss🫶🏾