CHAPTER 6

Y/N'S POV

I'm finally back working and not gonna lie I missed work so much. I miss working on files for people in need of help. I'm sorta kinda a therapist for this company. I send people messages and files who need help for their mental state and sometimes they go see me in person.

Today I'm meeting one of them today, and I'm excited. I love helping people, I know I never talked about it in the beginning but now I guess it's good to tell you now.

Right now I'm working on a file on a girl who is going through divorced parents. She not handling it well, but it's her parents making it hard for her.

Why are you sending her to therapy when you're the problem. It doesn't make sense. But I'm gonna fix it, I'm gonna make it better.

• • •

I finished the session with the girl and we talked. I told her to bring her parents next time for the next session.

I love my job and I'll do anything to help anyone who needs it.

I go back to my office and I start to look through more of my files writing back to everyone asking when there free to talk and everything.

Then I get a call from Pedro and I instantly smile. Man I missed him.

I tap the answer button then I put it on speaker.

"Helloooo". I say smiling at the phone just waiting to hear his voice. "Hey baby." I hear him say in a cheerful mood.

"Hmm hey babe you sound happy." I chuckle at the phone. I could feel him smiling big over the phone. "I'm just happy to hear you're voice, I miss you."

I haven't seen him in a few days because we've been a little busy. Gosh I miss him too.

"I miss you too baby. When can I see you?" I ask him.

"Whenever baby." I hear him say confidently and proudly. I smile and laugh. "How about I come over when I get off work."

I wait for a response then I hear a lot of movement in the background. What the hell is he doing.

"Are you okay, what are you doing." I laugh.

"I didn't think I would see you today, and I look horrible so I'm getting myself ready." He says laughing with me. I hear him running up and down the stairs.

"Babe what the hell, you don't need to get ready for me. You look good to me even when you look laid back and comfy. You never look bad you're always handsome to me."

He does a cute chuckle. "You think so."

I respond. "I know so, stay just as you are. I want to see you looking all comfy so i can be comfy with you."

"Mmmmm okay, gosh I can't wait to see you and hold you all day." He says sighing over the phone.

"Same baby same". Before I could say anything else I was cut off by my boss walking into my room.

"Ms. l/n you have a visitor, can I send them here." He asks with his head poking into my office.

"Sure Mr. Lee you can send them in."

"Okay, they'll be here soon." He says then leaves closing my office door.

I hear Pedro says something from the phone. "Who was that?"

I answer his question, "that's was my boss. Wait, Are you visiting me?" 

"Shit no I didn't wanna bother you while your working love." He says feeling bad now.

"Stoppp, it's okay baby. I'm just looking forward to seeing you today okay." I reassure him.

"Okay, but I'll call you later so you can talk to you're visitor okay?"

"Okay I love you baby." I tell him smiling.

"I love you more love." I hear him say then he hangs up.

I get up out the my seat and I fix myself up waiting for my visitor to show. I start to hear footsteps get closer and closer to my door.

I put on a presentable smile when the footsteps got even closer.

The doorknob twist and the door opens. My smile was supposed to stay but it fades and I got angry.

It's fucking Damon. My ex.

• • •

A/n: oh shittt, were you expecting this? What you think Damon is there for? Stay turned for chapter 7. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Byeee muahhhh 😘