CHAPTER 2

PEDRO'S POV

I wake up hearing crying from my bathroom. I started to remember what happened last night. I hooked up with the most beautiful woman I ever seen. I kinda smile from the feeling last night. But it fades because she sounds so hurt right now. Before I could get out bed to check on her she walks out the bathroom wiping her tears and she sees me and stops walking then looks at me embarrassed.

"Shit..." she mumbles then sniffles.

"I'm so sorry for waking you, this is so embarrassing. You're probably wondering why I'm crying and why I'm still here." She says not even looking at me grabbing her clothes and putting them on.

"No, no wait. It's most definitely not embarrassing that you were crying and I'm not wondering at all why you're still here, I was hoping you stay so I can make breakfast for you I bet you're hungry." I say giving her a smile trying to cheer up the mood.

She smiles a little but then it fades. I started to get worried, I know I just met her. But I wanted to check on her and talk to her.

"Hey cmere and let's talk about it, I know you need to vent." I say patting spot on the bed next to me.

She hesitates but eventually she sits next to me getting back comfortable. I start to rub her back to calm her and comfort her. She instantly starts crying hiding her face so I wouldn't see her crying.

I pull her into a hug and she cries into my shoulder. I rub her back. "Shhhh it's okay, it's okay." I say letting her go and moving her hands from her face. I wipe her tears. Her eyes are puffy and red and she looks so broken. This is not the woman I met last night. Well duh we were drunk but it hurt seeing her like this.

"Why are you comforting me, you just met me." She says confused because we just met and hooked up. I look at her and smile.

"Because I'm different, when I'm with a woman I want to comfort her and check on her. I respect them, mama raised me right." I say with a chuckle.

She smile and laughs.

She lays her head on my shoulder and started to explain what happened yesterday.

• • •

"What a fucking asshole, he doesn't deserve you." I say pissed that this dude cheated on the most wonderful woman ever.

"Yeah, he's is an asshole." She say with a sad chuckle. A tear rolls down her cheek and she wipes it immediately.

"You know what lemme get to that breakfast, I promise you, you're gonna feel way better after this. Go take a shower to wake yourself up. You can look in my closet and find a shirt and shorts so you can be comfy." I say getting out of bed.

"Kk, thank you by the way." She says with a small smile. I smile back "no problem love." She smiles bigger when I respond with love and walks into the bathroom closing it behind her.

I go downstairs to make her breakfast.

• • •

Y/N'S POV

I walk out of Pedro's room in his shirt and shorts. And they smelled soo good. They smell like him. My hair was a little damp and curly. I was kinda confused on why he was being so generous and kind to me. He was listening to me vent, comforting me, and now he's making me breakfast.

He's so different from other men. Other men wants to fuck you and then they leave or they want you to leave but him it was the other way around. He was kind, soft and sweet to me. I started to smile thinking of it.

I got out of my trance after smelling the scent of bacon and eggs, I walk downstairs then I stop trying to fix Pedro's short I got on because they were a little big and they were falling down. He saw me trying to fix them and he laughs.

"What?" I say confused but then I realize and I laugh too. "Shut up pedro, you're shorts are big as helll."

I walk all the way down the stairs and I walk up to him and moan to scent of the bacon and eggs.

"I knew you would be hungry." He says with a smile flipping the bacon.

I laugh, "yeah whenever I drink a lot I get really hungry." I say then I sit on the kitchen counter next to him.

"You look good in my clothes." He says looking me dead in the eyes, keeping eye contact with me. I knew he loved it, I knew he loved how I fit in his clothes. He was staring at me up and down biting his bottom lip.

"Pfft really I think I look crazy, and you're shorts keep falling off me." I say looking down at my shorts trying to fix them.

Pedro turns off the stove, as the bacon is still sizzling on the pan. He walks up to me, I'm still on the counter and he pushes me up against him a little and now my legs are around his waist then he picks me up pinning me against the wall.

He whispers in my ear, "you look very sexy to me and if you keep complaining about those shorts, I'm gonna take them off of you respectfully love." He kisses my neck and sits me back on the counter.

He goes back to the food putting some on the two plates pretending like what he did, didn't just happen. My heart was beating fast, I was getting hot and I had a ton of butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

What is this man doing to me. He looks at me and smirks then passes me the plate of food.

• • •

A/n: I know this one is a little more shorter than the other, but I lowkey think this chapter is better than the first one lol. I don't even know why either😭. Okay I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Love u muah💋