CHAPTER 3

PEDRO'S POV

Me and Y/n have been hanging out for some weeks now, and I'm falling hard. So hard, spending these pass weeks with her has been amazing. She's the most wonderful and beautiful person I ever met. She has the kindest heart ever, she's super smart and a little freaky. Which I like.... A lot. She's just everything I want in a women. She's perfect and I want her. I want to be with her. I want her to be mine.

"Hey." Y/n says snapping her fingers in my face getting me out my thoughts. She laughs smiling at me.

"You good?" She asks laying her head on my shoulder looking at me, while we're both sitting on the couch watching a movie, that we weren't watching at all.

I look her in the eyes and give her a small smile, "yeah I'm fine." I look away from her but she doesn't take her eyes off me.

"What you thinking about?" She asks me curious on what's going on in my head.

"You." I say straight forward and truthfully then I look at her then her lips. Her smile grows and she starts to blush but then it fades. I realize why it fades away.

A week ago she told me she wanted to go slow after her breakup with Damon and she didn't wanna go to fast, and she knows that I'm falling her, I hope she knows. I wanna be with her so bad. But she isn't ready.

Everything went silent for a few minutes and it started to get a little awkward. But y/n breaks the silence after clearing her throat and getting up off then couch.

"Umm you want something to drink or to eat?" She asks scratching the back of her neck trying to break the awkwardness and silence.  

"I'm good." I get up off the couch, "actually I'm gonna head home." I say putting on my leather jackets and grabbing my keys.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asks lowly and a little sad with her head down feeling like she did something wrong when she didn't. I hate when her voice gets like that it makes me feel so bad.

I sigh walking up to her and I use my index finger picking her head up by her chin looking her in the eyes.

"Don't do that, don't do that. Stop putting stuff on yourself like that, you did nothing wrong love. I have to go home. I have errands to run today and tomorrow, and when I'm done I'll come back to you and we can spend time together." I say with a big smile to cheer her up.

She smiles and she nods, "okay. See you tomorrow Pedro."

I smile and kiss her forehead. "See you tomorrow love." I walk away from her and towards the door then I open it and walk out and closed it behind me

• • •

Y/N'S POV

Once he left. My heart started to beat so fast, my legs got weak and I got so many butterflies after he kissed my forehead. He makes me feel so great and happy but I'm scared of getting hurt again.

Damon made me happy but he cheated, he hurt me and I'm scared of that happening to me again. I really like Pedro and I'm gaining great feelings for him. I'm just really scared.

• • •

I get dressed up to meet up with Tess for advice on what should I do. Should I give him a chance or wait. I grab my keys and phone and leave the house. I walk to my car and open the car door getting in and closing it.

I start it and pull off driving to the coffee shop to meet up with Tess. I need some advice because the way Pedro has been making me feel these past weeks had me questioning how I feel about him and if I should give him a chance.

I'm scared to get hurt, so scared. It's like I got ptsd after I got cheated on, and everytime I think of giving him a chance or giving him my heart. I think of him cheating on me. hurting me.

But he's nothing like Damon so why am I thinking like this? I don't know.

• • •

I finally make it to the coffee shop. I look for a parking spot. once I find it I park into the spot getting out the car and I walk towards the coffee shop. I open the door and walk in.

I look around for Tess, then I see Tess's big bright smile and her hand waving in the air signaling me that she here and where she is. I walk in her direction. I walk up to her. She gets up and we both hug each other.

"Ughhh I missed you, how you been?" She says in the middle of the hug then lets go. She sits down at the table and so do I. I respond with a big smile blushing from the most greatest weeks I've been having with Pedro. "It's been great to be honest." She smiles.

"I can tell, you're glowing. But not from sex of course but from happiness. He's been making you happy."

I nod, "yeah."

She cheers, "I'm so good at match making, the night when I saw you. You looked sooo broken and I felt so bad. You told me everything that had happened to you. And when Pedro came I had faith because I know Pedro and he's a great person. A great idea came to my head. Y/n and Pedro sounds like a great match to me, and it ended up being beautiful. I just want to know why you're feeling like this."

I sigh hiding my face into both of my hands. "I know Pedro is so great and he makes me feel so alive. Damon made me happy but for some odd reason he never made me feel alive like Pedro did."

"So why are you feeling so much doubt, you know makes you feel great, different and alive, and of course he makes you so fucking happy so what's stopping you Y/n. In my opinion you should give him a chance." She explains

"But I'm so scared of getting hurt Tess, seeing Damon cheating on me, is literally on repeat in my head. Day and night Tess... day and night." I say as my voice cracked, fighting back tears.

She sighs, "but Pedro isn't Damon y/n, you have to realize that. You want to know something?"

I look at her and nod.

"He comes to my job almost everynight when I'm working, and he talks about you. He talks about how in love he is with you, and how he wants to be with you and how great you are. He talks so great about you. He blushes and smiles everytime he says you're name. He in love with you girl. I think you should give him a chance." She's says grabbing my hands and holding them looking me in the eyes.

After hearing all Tess said, it made me think different and it made me happy that I was thinking differently. Thinking of him, thinking about being with him. He makes me so happy. He makes me feel like I'm worth something. He spoils me. He protects me. He makes me feel alive.

I look at Tess and say, "I'm gonna give him a chance."

A/n: helloooo, I know I said I was gonna post chapter 3 days ago and I didn't. I'm so sorry, got busy and lost track of time. And I know I probably have so many misspelled and typos lol. But I hope you guys enjoy. Byeee muahh💋