CHAPTER 8

PEDRO'S POV

I was so upset that she didn't tell me, that she just sat there, and let it happen and not tell me anything. I'm her boyfriend she supposed to tell me anything that happens to her.. things that she's mad, sad, hurt, and happy about.

She's supposed to tell me, and now I'm upset. Not really mad at her just mad that she didn't tell me. But what I am mad about is Damon bitch ass came to her job harassing her like she's a game.

She speaks her voice is very soft, "I'm sorry baby, i didn't wanna tell because i knew you would get like this." She says not looking me in the eyes at all.

I scoff.

"Get like what y/n. Huh like what? You expect me to be okay about this. About him touching you." I say walk up to her taking up all the space in between us not taking my eyes off her.

She's look up annoyed and rolls her eyes.

"Pedro i handle it okay, so stop worrying about it okay. I don't wanna talk about it anymore." She says trying to walk past me but I grab her by her up and pull her close to me not to the point where it hurts her, she looks at me with her jaw clenched.

"Don't walk away from me, i don't care if you handle it. I say kinda raising my voice making her jump.

Her face goes soft now I'm starting to feel bad. She snatches her hand from me walking up the upstairs stomping.

I follow her upstairs and she goes into her room, and before i can reach her she slams the room door locking it behind her.

Shit... shit why did I let my anger take over. Fuck.

I knock on the door soft and wait for a second not speaking.

"Leave me alone Pedro just go home." She says on the other side of the door.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry please just let me in."

She doesn't answer me at all...

"Look I'm sorry okay, i didn't mean to raise my voice at you. Just hearing what Damon did to you pissed me off. And the fact you didn't say anything about upset me okay." I say feeling bad from my actions earlier

I stayed silent for a few minutes waiting, i wasn't gonna leave until she answered the door and opened it.

I hear the door unlocked then the knob twist. The door open revealing y/n wet face teary face. I scared her. I hurt her.

I walk up to her and i wipe her tears kissing her forehead.

"I'm sooo sorry Baby, fuck I'm sorry. That wasn't me earlier I swear I was just so upset." I say still kissing her forehead.

She wraps her arms around me hugging me with her face in my chest. She doesn't say a word.

But something inside me knows I didn't mean to do it. The way she hugged me hiding her face into my chest. Smelling my scent. It calms her. It makes her feel safe.

I hug her back stroking her hair.

"I'm so sorry."

• • •

She's sound asleep and I'm still thinking about it. I'm still upset about. I swear when i see damon he's gonna wish he never did that to y/n I promise you. 

I couldn't take it no more. I need to find him and I know who call.

I kiss y/n forehead and I get out of bed putting on my shoes. Heading downstairs and once I make it downstairs I get to the door and I walk out closing it behind me.