CHAPTER 13

PEDRO'S POV

*warning sexual content in this chapter* (if your uncomfortable reading this you can skip through it)

We've found a lot of research on damon. Y/n and Tess are really good at research, I'm really surprised they even found all that stuff and he's a whole CEO of a damn law firm.

Turns out he went to prison for sexual assault and harassment when he was in his teens and a few years back.

I guess y/n didn't know that because when she read the reviews and research she looked uneasy and sick but she played it off. Only if she knew that I saw and I can read her like a book.

Ig damon had some people to hid that so it wouldn't mess up his so called "career". Well he has another thing coming.

"I can't believe he's done all of that to women. Maybe that assistant he fucked didn't want to. What if he forced her too and blackmailed her, like he did the other women." Tess speaks sipping her coffee with her eyes focused on the laptop screen.

It's 3am so we're all pretty tired.

Y/n let's out a disgusted disappointed sigh. She regrets being with him so much more now. She dated a rapist. She's not even looking at me anymore because she thinks I'm judging her or something and I'm not.

You didn't know y/n. Don't put that on yourself, don't think I'm judging because of that fuck. You didn't know that asshole did all that and that he was still doing it.

I just want to grab her and hold her. Taking away all her worries away.

Y/N'S POV

I want to throw up so bad right now. I use to be in love with someone who is a sexual assaulter. He's wasn't the man I thought he was. He's a disgusting horrible man who needs to have bad fucking consequences to his actions.

I feel Pedro staring at me but I can't look at him right now I feel so disgusting and dirty. Makes me want to clean my whole soul.

Tess kept reading more research which was making it hard to breathe for me. I can't do this.

"Tess I'm a little tired I think I'm gonna go home." I say walking to the coffee table grabbing my keys and purse.

"Aww what we're finding so much good info y/n." Tess says looking away from her laptop watching y/n walk to the door.

"I know, I know and you can keep looking I'm just a little exhausted and I want a little bit of rest."

She's nods in a understanding way. This is why I love her she's so understanding.

"Okayy just get home safe and actually get rest okay." She says getting up opening her arms for a warming hug.

I smile walking up to her and I hug her and she hugs me back tightly and whispers.

"I love you girl, and don't feel guilty for his actions you didn't know and it's not your fault okay."

I sign, she lets me go and she looks at me with the do you understand face. I simply nod letting her know I understand.

"You go to Pedro, go take her home and you get some rest too because it looks like you haven't slept in years." She lets out a small chuckle.

Pedro smiles and let's out a soft yawn. His smile man did I miss that smile. I want him to but my lip with those teeth.

Y/n stop, don't think like that right now. But he looks so sexy with sleepy eyes.

I want those veiny hands around my neck. I need him. I need him so bad. I want to make me stop think about Damon and all the bad things he's done.

I want you Pedro, so bad. Just read my body language please.

He finally looks at me. He most definitely reading me right now. He licks his lip with a small smirk.

He gets up out the chair and stretches. He shirt lifts up showing his v-line and abs. I was practically drooling.

"Alright tessy, I'll see you tmrw." He says walking in my direction.

"Alright guys get home safe." Tess says going upstairs.

"Okayyy." Me and Pedro says in sync and we both look at each other. I give him a small smile.

He knows I'm hungry but I know he's gonna tease me on the way there.

He open the door for me letting me go out first and he leaves out right behind me closing the door behind us.

I get in the car sitting in the passenger seat closing the car door. Pedro opens the drivers door getting in the cars closing it behind him.

He starts the car putting it in reverse and pulling out the driveway once it fully out he puts in drink a pulls off. The way his hand is gripping the driver stick. The sexual tension was so loud.

I put my hand on his legs moving it up and down his leg. He's clenches he jaw wanting the same thing I wanted.

I smile in my head. I move my hand closer up to his member. He adjusts himself. He needed me to.

I unzip his pants and I take off my seatbelt going down the his member. I pull out his member it was hard and red.

He hisses from the cold air hitting his hard member. I rub the top of his tip with my thumb. I look up at him for consent asking if he really wanted this. He looks down and nods lustfully then looks back at the road.

I push him all into my mouth making him let out a loud groan and his mouth open in a o shape as I suck him slowly. I take my mouth off his member making a pop sounds. I look at him and I start to jerk me him off in a normal pace rubbing his red tip.

"Fuck y/n." Hes groans holding my curls into a ponytail with one and the other on the steering wheel.

He makes it to a red light and I take his member all in my mouth again and I suck him faster making him throw his head back in so much pleasure.

"Shit baby just like that mama, just like that shit." He moans getting close to his release.

The light turns green. I stop sucking him and I start to jerk him off but a little bit faster.

"The light is green baby pay attention to the road."

He starts driving again breathing heavily. He was close. So I started to suck him again deep throating him as his seed released down my throat.

I lick him clean and smiles. He looks at me with so much lust in his eyes that they grew darker.

"Oh baby wait till we get home." Pedro whispers in my ear.

I smirk at his response.

• • •

A/N: HEYY GUYS!!! Part 2😉 i wanted to give you guys something i promised long ago. I know its not great. I'm not that good at making these. But next chapter is gonna be even more spicy. Sorry for not being active for a while been busy lmao but i am gonna be post that part 2😌