CHAPTER 4

PEDRO'S POV

I finally got home from all the errands I was doing and the crazy thing is I couldn't stop thinking about y/n. Everything I saw or thought of made me think of her and i don't know why. She driving to insane. I wish she would just give me a chance so I can give her the world. But I just wish it wasn't so hard.

I put my keys on the keys holder and I go upstairs to my room. Once I make it to my room, I kick off my shoes and I flopped onto my bed because I was tired and my body was weak. Once I got comfortable, I let out a sigh and I close my eyes. And the only thought that popped into my mind was y/n.

Y/N'S POV

I was driving to Pedro's place and it was getting dark so I know he's probably finished with errands. I started to think about the conversation I had with Tess. I'm so glad I'm not delusional anymore, I'm so glad she made me realize how much I'm falling for him and how happy he makes me.

I start to think about how we met, and how we click instantly. He treats me great, he comforts me, compliments me even when I don't look my best, he hypes me up to do thing I don't wanna do. He's everything I want and need in my life.

He makes me happy.

• • •

I finally make it to his place. I pull into his driveway and put the car in park. I takes my keys out and I get the car and closes the car door. I freeze and I start to think about how this is gonna change my life. But I don't back down.

I walk to the door, i sigh then i knock on the door. I heard his footsteps get closer and closer to the door until it opens.

I see the beautiful man I'm falling for. He smiles big and you could see his dimples forming. "Hey love,oh come in." He says pushing the door open more so I can walk in.

I smile at him and walk in and he closes the door behind us and locks it. He put both of his hand in his pockets licking his lips looking at me. Shit I'm supposed to be saying something because that's what's he waiting for. Waiting for me to say something.

Shit I'm starting to regret this. "Uhhhh we need to talk". I say as my voice cracked then I clear my throat. His face goes into concern and worry.

I walk up to him and I grab both of his hands and looks into to eyes. And I start to pour out my feeling.

"Shit pascals, you really got a girl on her knees. It's been a few weeks since we hung out, and when I tell you it's been the best past weeks of my life, and I don't regret anything at all. I feel like I've known you for so long because you makes me feel so free, alive, happy, protected, loved. Pedro Fucking Pascal you make me so happy, and I know this is so sudden to say but I fucking love you, I love you. And I'm willing to give us a chance." I say trying not to cry but I still keep my eyes on him as a tear falls down my cheek.

Tears started to form in his eyes and smiles. He cups both of cheeks with both of his hands. "Shit y/n you drive me insane, I love you." He says then kisses me. I've been wanting to kiss his lips. There so soft and addictive. I deepened the kiss for more. Needing and wanting him more.

He's pull me closer moaning into my mouth. He picks me up making me gasp for air and he pins me to the wall. And before I could even breathe he smashed his lips to mine. Deepen our make-out session.

"Fuck." Mumbles into my mouth bring me upstairs to his room. Once we make it upstairs to his room, he kicks his room door and walks into the room placing right onto the bed.

He takes off his shirt and throws it on the floor then he hovers over me and pins both of my hands above my head. He unbuttons my pants and takes them off then my underwear. He gets in his knee then opens my legs and-

• • •

A/n: HAHA Y'ALL THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING SMUT. I THINK THE THINK NOT. Well maybe in the future ;) anywaysssss, I know this chapter is hella short. I'm sorry about that but you'll be get more chapters soon i promise. it might take me a while but I'll try okay? I promise. Kk love you guys❤️.