CHAPTER 5

PEDRO'S POV

I'm laying in bed with the woman of my dreams. She's on top of me laying her head on my chest sleeping as I'm stroking her hair.

I've just dreamed of this. Being with her. Making her happy. Loving her. That's all I want to do for her. That's it.

I love her warmth and company. I slowly start to fall asleep finally relieved and happy to have her. My girl.

• • •

I wake up not feeling the warm of y/n on my body. I sit up looking around the room not seeing her anywhere in my sight. Then I smell an amazing scent of pancakes and bacon and I also hearing music blasting downstairs.

I chuckle and get out of bed then I head downstairs. Once I make it downstairs I see y/n flipping the pancakes on the pan dancing and singing to ego by Beyoncé. She was only wearing my shirt with her underwear on.

"It's to big, it's to wide, it's to strong, it won't fit, it's to much, it's to tough, he talk like this 'cause he can back it up!" She sings moving her hips side to side not knowing I'm watching her smiling taking a video of her on my phone.

She turns around and jump almost dropping the pancakes out the pan. "Oh shit! Fuck Pedro you scared me." She laughs holding her chest putting the pancakes on both of the plates.

I laugh and stop recording on my phone and I sit it on the counter. I walk up behind and wrap my arms around her waist kissing her neck then I whisper in her ear.

"You looks so sexy in my shirt making breakfast for me."

She throws her head as I'm still kissing her neck. "Mmmm thank you baby. But stopppp I made you breakfast we can't get into this rn." She says grabbing the plate of pancakes and bacon.

She turns in front of me and smiles handing me the plate. I takes it and sigh laughing. "Fineeee."

She grabs her plate and sits down at the table eating her chocolate pancakes. I couldn't help but stare at her. I finally got her.

She looks up and smiles, "whattt is there something on my face." She touches her face with pancake stuffed in her mouth.

"Yep beauty all over." I say biting a piece of bacon with a smile. She rolls her eyes playfully.

"Haha, very funny pascal." She laughs and so do I.

• • •

Y/N'S POV

I just got out of the shower and I walked out of the bathroom walking into Pedro's room. Glad I have a few clothes left at his place.

I grab my shirt, sweat pants and my nike two piece out of the drawer where pedro put all my clothes. Then i sit them on his bed, i unwrap the towel from around my body. I started to put on my feminine products. once i was finished i put on my nike two piece. Pedro walks in, "mmm you look so good princess." he says checking me out not taking his eyes of me.

I smile at him and laugh, "thank you pascal but i'm only in my underwear." He grabs me by my waist and pushes me close to him then whispers in my ear. "you look good with and without it." I blush he loves seeing me all shy. "haha you think i'm gonna fall for your little game?" i say with a small smirk on my face.

"hmmm i hope so." he says running his hands up and down my body, and i loved it so much but i could not fall for it, because he always wins.

"come onnnn stop resisting baby."

He started kissing my neck, he knows that it makes me weak. "oh fuck this." i smashed my lips to his giving in. I could feel him smirk into the kiss.

• • •

"Do you have to leaveeee, why can't you go to work some other time." pedro whines holding me tight in bed so i won't leave. I sigh, "becauseeeee my break is over and i have to get ready for tomorrow and kinda sort of reset and get ready with shit loads of work."

i kiss him and he kisses back. "i promise i will come back, it's just work i'm gonna come back. Besides i'm great at my job so sometimes i get out early." i say bragging.

He chuckles, "i believe you princess." he lets go of me and i get up out of bed. i started to get dressed, Once I finished I grabbed my keys and phone. I walk up to pedro and give him one last kiss. "i love you." i say in the middle of the kiss.

We break the kiss looking into each other's eyes smiling, "i love you too." I smile again and then i leave his room. i walk downstairs then i walk up to his house door and open it walking out then closing it behind me.

• • •

A/n: Okay, okay I knowwwww. Another short chapter, but I did add a little spice. Also I just need more ideas. I was wondering if you guys could comment some ideas if you can, thatwould be a great biggg help. Anyways I hope you enjoy chapter 5. Love yaaaa 💋