Chapter Eight - After Party

The friends moved on to a nightclub, where there was lots of dancing and drinking among the younger ones.  Rain, Sky, Sig and Aurora could be found mainly on the dance floor, only coming back to down their drinks.  Everyone was very much in a good mood.  Phayu was watching Rain the whole time, trying to work out how to approach him.  Rain had fallen into him once and Phayu almost groaned with the warmth of his body. "Sorry P'Phayu" giggled a drunk Rain , as he continue to step over him to get to the dance floor. God, he wanted that boy and the temptation to kidnap him was great. He had to breath to make sure he went against all of his instincts. "You are doing well brother" Saifah told his brother as he patted his shoulder. He saw how hard his brother was trying to control him self. He felt sorry for him, he knew how much he still loved Rain. A little later, Aurora came back and sat at the table, she needed to rest. She looked at the person next to her and discovered that it was Saifah. "Oi! its the good twin" she exclaimed "Good Twin?" Saifah was amused at this, Phayu was not. "yep, after all the stories Rain told me of his first year at uni, I dubbed you - The Good Twin" Saifah could not help but laugh at this beautiful woman. She had guts and was not afraid of his twin, he loved her! They chatted easily, and he mentioned that he was interested in learning English. Aurora clapped her hands and her eyes sparkled with mischief, "want me to teach you some everyday phrases?"

Por came over and said he was going to take Ple home as she had already thrown up in the bathroom. Som rolled his eyes and said that he will try and collect Sig from the dance floor. Rain and Sky was laughing at Som chasing Sig round the dance floor before he finally caught him. They all walked back to the table, Pai handed his keys over to Saifah so he could take the four drunk students home. "Oh" complained Aurora "I was not finished teaching yet" she pretended to pout! Saifah was completely taken with this cheeky woman, offered his phone. "Give me your number" he said,

"Oi, P!" Rain poked Saifah chest "What are you doing asking for my sisters number?" "Rainy boy! trust me!" Saifah laughed "Your cute sister was teaching me English" Rain looked at his sister and then Saifah with narrowed eyes "its true" Saifah promised "she taught me some everyday English already" He repeated a few phrases that he just learned. Rains eyes widened and he spun round to face her "Sunny!! I cant believe you taught him that!"

Worriedly he turned back to Saifah "P! please forget everything she just taught you" He gave his sister a warning look, which had no effect on her as she just sat there laughing. She reached over and grabbed his phone and put her number in, "I'm sorry" she said with a smile on her face, "Here, if you really want me to teach you then just text me" she handed her phone back.

Saifah looked at this charming woman and thought, yep we could be friends. He waved bye to everyone and left with the other four. All that was left now was Aurora , Sky, Pai, Rain and Phayu. "Well, shall we call it a night" asked Pai, "NO!" said Aurora and Sky together. They gave each other a high five. "I am hungry" complained Rain. So they all went outside and looked for a place to eat, they found a nice little place to sit and eat. Pai was hoping that this could sober them up a bit. Rain was still tucking in when his sister head almost fell on the table. Luckily Phayu caught her in time. "OK home time, pisshead" he said to his sister in English. Pai laughed and translated what Rain had said. Pai looked at Sky who was also looked half asleep, "I think this night is over".

Phayu could not help but feel disappointed, he wanted to stay with Rain. He did not want the night to end, they still had not really spoken to each other. Pai ordered a taxi for himself and Sky and asked Rain if he wanted to organise one for him, "Nah, P'Pai" Rain said "Our apartment block is not far from here, I will carry her"

"Rain" Phayu spoke to Rain for the first time, "you seem a little drunk still, how are you going to manage her?" Rain looked down and looked thoughtful, "maybe if I try and wake her up?" he wondered. Phayu suddenly had an idea, "I can carry her for you, if you like" he offered