Chapter Thirteen - Lunch and Confessions

"Saifah!" Phayu yelled, "Hurry up"

"Ok, P!" Saifah yelled back as he closed his bedroom door and then walked down the stairs. He look towards his impatient twin and looked him up and down, "Oi! someone dressed up!" For the last year Phayu had rarely put any thought into his appearance, "Shut up" Phayu muttered, trying not to look embarrassed. He glanced over at this twin, "The same could be said about you" Phayu accused.

"Well, have to look my best for Rain" Saifah clearly had a death wish, Phayu frowned at him as he pushed him out of the door. "Ohhh! You smell nice too" Saifah teased. This earned him a whack around the head. Phayu had called Prapai to check to see if they were still going, "Yes, we are going" Prapai confirmed, "Sky is a little worse for wear but his is soldiering on". "Great" said Phayu, Suddenly Sky voice came though the phone, "How was it with Rain?" he asked "You did not do anything stupid did you?". Phayu signed and explained what happened last night and this morning, leaving out the sex part. "So he has set you a challenge this time, good on him for not just letting you back" Sky was blunt in his approval. They rung off and Phayu called Rains number, Saifah smiled, "Desperate much?" he asked.

"Hello, P" Rains voice came over the loud speaker in the car. "Hey Rain, Saifah and I are on our way to yours now, do you need anything?" He asked "Ummm there are a couple of things" Rain quickly listed three items, "Oh can you also pick up some Energy Drinks?" he asked "Of course, should be with you in thirty minutes or so.

Saifah and Phayu arrived at Aurora's apartment and rung the bell, Rain answered and before they could say anything, he put his finger to his lips and shushed them. He led them to the living room, there on a massive bean bag was Aurora, she was in a deep sleep. Rain mentioned for them to follow him to the kitchen. "Bad hangover" Rain whispered "She fell asleep after getting ready, I did not want to wake her, so I went an brought everything and started cooking. The kitchen smelled lovely, "is that cake?" Saifah asked, Rain nodded, "She promised Sky an English Afternoon Tea" He took the bag off Phayu and thanked him. "What do you want me to do?" Phayu asked, wanting to be useful. "Urmm, Nothing P" Rain replied. "I have all of the baking, you could set up the table after I wake Sunny up". "Sunny?" Saifah asked, "Aurora's nickname" Rain replied "Her dad named her after the Roman Goddess of Sunrise, so Sunny fits"

Saifah looked over at Aurora, the light was hitting her blonde hair and it looked like sunlight, "It fits" he agreed. They chatted as Rain finished the sandwiches, he then got a call from Sky to let him know that they were on the way. He walked over to Aurora, "Hey! time to wake up" he said. There was no response from the sleeping girl, the two brothers watched as Rain tried to wake his sister. He gently shook her, "wake up" he said a little louder. Aurora frowned in her sleep, groan and muttered, "go away". She turned her head away, Rain signed, "OK, you asked for it" He stood back a little - this confused the twins, who were amused at the sight before them "AURORA! SPIDER!!" he yelled. This yell broke though her sleepiness and she was instantly alert, screaming she jumped up, "GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!" and she ran her hands over her body.

Rain laughed and said, "Good! Your up", Aurora stopped jumping around and looked at Rain with murder in her eyes. "You fucker!!" she said, she then noticed the twins starting at her with matching grins. She turned back to Rain and said, "Really?!". Rain smiled at her and walked back to the kitchen, "It was the only way to get you up".

Phayu could not help but smile when he realised that this strong woman was scared of little spiders. "Here, the boys got you a drink, hurry up Sky will be here soon". They walked into the small kitchen and Aurora realised that Rain had put everything together, "Ahh I love you" She threw her arms around Rain and kissed his cheek. "Well you were too hungover" Rain was walking around the kitchen finishing things off, while Aurora was hanging off his back, happily being dragged along. "Get off" Rain complained, Aurora signed and did as he was told. "What can I do?" she asked. "Set the table with P'Phayu" a busy Rain commanded. Saifah laughed at the look on her face, she picked up the table wear and Rain gave the tablecloth and napkins to Phayu.