Chapter 1

Disclaimer: This story is purely imagination..Nothing to do with reality.

🤍❤🤍

Ignore grammatical mistakes

🤍❤🤍

Note 👇

Guys please comment. Update ketu romba message. Athanala panne. I don't know how is this chapter came out? But don't hope regular update here after.

Unga response vachu thaa naa continue panratha illa epd plot panrathu nu plan panna poren.

👇👇👇

A fine Sunday it was. The morning sky was bright and fresh and the whole world brimmed with life. The sun was peeked out through the clouds and try to hug them with his rays. ☀

Sivaangi !

No answer.

"Sivaangi"

No answer.

" Sivaangi, I said wake up, ponnu mathiriya d iruka, time a paathiya, 9 aachu.. ", That is absolutely last straw of her mom. Shainy scrunched her eyes to get a glimpse of her daughter stood before open door of her room, but there was still no sign of the clumsy girl.

"You just wait until I get a ahold of you" her mom screamed out of her lungs.
She moved to check her in another room and peeked to the room. " my god" she cried in disbelief and poked the broom without success. Seeing the open window, she stuck her head out, scanning the yard for a glimpse of her devil girl, but all she saw was the stack of paint buckets which spreaded all over the grass in garden that haven't mowed.

" This is unbelievable, ivala pethathukku enna panna mudiyumo ellame panra" she muttered. Suddenly hearing a squeak behind, the girl turned to get a view of her mom who is going to blast in few seconds.

" I must have checked here right off", Now what is happening here" Shainy said .Sivaangi stood before their mom with all over the body smeared with colourful paints. " Nothing mom, chumma" Sivaangi replied. " Nothing indeed ! " Shainy cried in triumph.

Krihsna kumar came hearing the sound of morning War between the daughter mom duo.

Krish : Enna aachu ma.

Shainy : Konjam paarungalen unga ponnu enna vela pathurukka nu

Krish peeked outside and saw who is standing like a rainbow with drenched by full of colours 🌈 and grinning at him showing her all teeths . Sivaangi gave a pleading look to his dad as save her from this. 😖😖😖

Shivaani  who is queen of punctuality came down after taking bath not before completing her prayers. 🙏

Shivaani: Amma dress ellam eduthu vachutu veeta perukkitte. And Pavi varren nu sonna ma, ava vanthala?

Shainy : Thanks ma Pavi varala da,  enakku iva koodave time poguthu. She pointed sivaangi. Un kooda thane porantha. Ivala valakkurathukku 10 eruma maadu valakkalam....she ranted in frustration.😮‍💨

Sivaangi: Apo valakka vendiyathu thane, she murmured.

Shivaani: Innakki oru party plan panna booking vanthurukku ma. Avangala poi Meet pannanum...  8 o clock ku ellam vanthudren nu sonna. Ipo 8.30 aaguthu. Athaa kete, Naa call pani pakuren ma.