Sneak peak

For upcoming chapter......

Shivaani and Sivaangi exchanged bewildered glances upon reaching the orphanage, confusion evident on their faces. The unexpected sight of the orphanage left them questioning the purpose of their visit, introducing an unforeseen element of mystery to the unfolding birthday celebration.

Shivaani: Aama, inga ethukku vanthu irukkom...

Sivaangi: Athane... Innakki naa amma appa kitta kooda aasirvatham vaangala... neenga panna vela naala.

She playfully pouted, and Ashwin responded with a sigh, a subtle acknowledgment of the charming yet perplexing situation they found themselves in.

Ashwin: Enna avasaram ma...

Ashwin discreetly signaled Aarav, who nodded in understanding. In a unified gesture, both men approached, providing reassurance by placing their supportive hands on the girls' shoulders.

Aarav: Neenga rendu perum strong girls, right? Then we have to say something.

Despite the supportive gestures, both girls remained in a state of dilemma, uncertainty clouding their expressions as they grappled with the mysterious circumstances surrounding the orphanage visit.

Sivaangi: Ennathu...

Feeling the weight of the dilemma, Ashwin instinctively tightened his grip on her, silently conveying a sense of solidarity in the face of uncertainty.

Ashwin: Athu innaki unga intha birthday special aa irukka poguthu...

Shivaani: Epovum apd thane...

He sighed.

Aarav: Intha vaati romba special aa irukka poguthu da... Athavathu unga kitta oru vishayam solla porom...

Sivaangi: Ennathu....

Ashwin spoke with a firm yet reassuring tone,

Ashwin:  You both are strong, and your love for your parents runs deep. It's not just us; you both have a special place in your hearts for Meera Ma and Siva Uncle too, isn't it?"

****

Siva Kumar enveloped both girls in a tight embrace, his arms offering a sense of warmth and comfort.

In unison, both girls reciprocated the hug, whispering with love,

Shivaani/Sivaangi: Thank you, Appa...

Expect the unexpected...😎

To be continued.........

Bye....Voting is compulsory 😏

A big thank you to all the wonderful individuals who have been supportive and encouraging throughout this journey

A big thank you to all the wonderful individuals who have been supportive and encouraging throughout this journey. Your warmth and encouragement mean a lot.