Chapter 11

Disclaimer: This story is purely imagination..Nothing to do with reality.

🤍❤🤍

Ignore grammatical mistakes

🤍❤🤍

Note : Not proof read/ Vote please 🥲

Just a filler chapter

👉 Guys neenga yosikalam. Aarav and Shivani scenes kuraivu nu. Just understand avanga introvert couple. Reality la avanga easy aa relationships accept panni move on aaga maatanga. Introverts are just overthinkers. They have kind of fear in everything. So please accept the process... 😁😁😁😁😁

Unga avasaram enakku purithu...please be patience.😆😁

10k readers with 15+k votes...🤧🤧 Tnx to all, who voted and supported. AasaiNooragiPoga lub you🤧🤧🥰🥰

---------------

Hearing her next statement both stood numb.

Sivaangi : Dei Ashwin, unakku Kalyanam aagi kozhandha kooda irukka da?

Girl: What...she was shocked...

Ashwin: Edheyyyyy..... both shouted chorusly.

she asked with a shock while seeing the baby on couch who sleeping peacefully not caring any of these drama. Actually it was shock for hugging couple too.

Sivaangi was seeing them like a 8th miracle of the world. He was holding her by her waist. And the girl was hold his neck tightly.

Sivaangi mv : Namma Ramar mathiri Mama ku krishna mathiri oru thambi aa... Enna setting da ithu...

he dropped the girl on floor hearing that....

Ashwin : Enna d pesura , litterly he Was on rage. But he understood that question was raised by one and only Sivaangi. Then he sighed.

Sivaangi: Naa ethwathu thappa ketutena ?

The girl giggled again hearing her question.

Ashwin : Nee apd ketathe thappu ngra..Nee Ella pesa munna yosikave maatiya, Vaaiku vanthathu Ellam pesuviya? Avanga yaru enna ngrathavathu theriyuma unakku? Sari atha vidu. Aama avanga en wife nu epd kandu pudicha? He yelled little.

Sivaangi showed her puppy eyes. No one, litterly no one yelled at her. she doesn't care any of these shouting after her past story except her from loved ones.

Sivaangi: Athellam oru talent Ashwineyy...

At that time hearing the Ashwineyy, the girl was confused. Till now she was watching the transparency between them without uttering a word. She had no idea about sivaangi. But she loved the gasture of the girl. Her chirpiness and the way she call. But her thoughts were broken again hearing the conversation between these two.

Ashwin : Illa sollen... naangalum therinjipom la un talent pathi... Ipd Oru most talented girl enaku PA va irukuratha nenachu naa proud aaven la.. he said Sarcastically.

Sivaangi started to take slow steps.

Sivaangi: Simple da.. Anaga paaru avanga nethi la kungumam irukku, kaluthula thaali irukku. Appuram kaila kozhandha...she explained everything by pointing. main aa avanga un forehead la kiss pannaga....ithu pothatha... she said proudly like that she found something which could not be found by anyone.