Chapter 34

Disclaimer: This story is purely imagination..Nothing to do with reality.

🤍❤🤍

Ignore grammatical mistakes

__________

No proof read 🙏

Vote and comment please..

Note : I don't know why. I lost interest in writing pa🥲🥲🥲...Update will take time...

Next update will be Tomorrow 🥲

Read 33rd chapter before this..

_________

In the gentle embrace of the early morning, as the village awakened to the resounding call of the rooster, a symphony of life unfolded.

The young ones, filled with energy and enthusiasm, ventured onto the lush paddy fields, their footsteps dancing lightly amidst the golden grains. The cool breeze whispered secrets of the night, caressing their cheeks and rustling the leaves of ancient trees.

 The cool breeze whispered secrets of the night, caressing their cheeks and rustling the leaves of ancient trees

For Ashwin, this was a wondrous first experience, a journey into the heart of nature's enchantment. With wide eyes and a soul thirsting for exploration, he absorbed every facet of the landscape. The vibrant hues of the meadows, awash with emerald green, seemed to paint a vivid tableau, a tapestry woven by the deft hand of nature herself.

The fragrance of earth and blooming flowers mingled in the air, creating an intoxicating aroma that awakened his senses.

Ashwin : Hey kuttachi naama rendu peru morning laye elumbi thaniya vantome.. avangalukku namma mela doubt ethum varatha enna...🙂

Sivaangi: Naama kalyanam panni kittu poi ninnalum namba maatanga da..nee feel pannatha... vaa polam...😆😆😆

Ashwin : Apo OK...😎😎

Sivaangi: aama Construction site manager kooda pesiniya...ellam ok la..problem ethuvu illaye..

Ashwin : Ipothaikki onnum illa d. Project end kittavaguthula pakalam..

Sivaangi : Mmm... Etho da 4 months project 3 and half month la mudikka porom la...😍😍😍 Happy aa irukku...

Ashwin : Aama d. But ipo nadakka pora oru chinna mistake um periya effect a kudukkum. So wait panni pakalam...

Sivaangi: Mmmm...Nallathe nadakkum nu nenapom..

Ashwin : Mmmm.....

Amidst this idyllic setting, the couples of the village reveled in their own moments of joy and togetherness. Hand in hand, they strolled along the winding paths, sharing tender whispers and stolen glances.