Chapter 17

Disclaimer: This story is purely imagination..Nothing to do with reality.

🤍❤🤍

Ignore grammatical mistakes

🤍❤🤍

Hi all..... how are you ?

I just completed this chappy without any idea. Touch vittu pochu . Epd irukku nu kooda theriyala. Really sorry if I disappoint you all🤧

At night

Shivaani took the passenger seat while Ashwin and Sivaangi took the back seat. Both twin of twin couple started their journey with a contentful heart.

Journey was continued with a heartfelt silent which is gonna continue rest of their life without a mere silence. That night moon too joined with them with joyfulness. Everyone was enjoying the darkness personally and professionally in that chill climate. Silent occupy the moment till ashwin break the chain....

Ashwin turned and see that everyone is busy with admiring, he tuck sivaangi slowly

Sivaangi : Enna da

Ashwin : Kathatha d....

Sivaangi: Sari sollu... she whispered with an irritation.

Both Ashwin and Sivaangi start to whisper.

Ashwin : Enna d, ivanga lovers ngrathukku oru symptoms um illa..Ipidi silent aa varanga ?

Sivaangi: Ipo avanga enna pananum ngra....

Ashwin : Jokes apart. Nee note panniya?

Sivaangi: Aama da....same doubt... oru vela namalum ivanga kooda irukurathala nu nenakkuren...

Ashwin : Naana irunda inne....he was cut offed.

Sivaangi : Aama ellam mudichu.... 10 months la appa aayiruppa. Idea illa tha mamz ... she shrugged.

Ashwin : Adiyei avan en Anna d.. he kept his palm on mouth with a shock.

Sivaangi: Dei athu en akka da...both faced each other where ashwin glared her.

Sivaangi : sari morakathe...