Chapter 37

Disclaimer: This story is purely imagination..Nothing to do with reality.

🤍❤🤍

Ignore grammatical mistakes

__________

No proof read.

___________

  Ashwin : will you be with me as Jerry stays with Tom ? ❤️

Atmosphere went for silent hearing his question. Only there breathing sound were ruling the place. She made a slow turn and looked at him. Both looking each with unexplainable look. Each eyes locked like a key and lock. he looked at him with utmost love.

But his smile faded hearing her whispered answer.

Sivaangi: Avanga onna aaga mudiyathula....Future la Marie , Tom kooda sernthutta na...As friends or well wisher they can stay together always.. But they can't be one right....

Rakshan whispered at Anjali....

Rakshan : Enna d.. Propose panna sonna un anna un en thangachiyum Cartoon pathi discuss pannitu irukaanga....

Anjali : Enakku ithu nadippa thonalye...

Ashwin's face remained emotionless as he struggled to grasp what she might be thinking. With a blank expression, he gazed at her, and she carried on speaking, seemingly unperturbed by his lack of reaction.

Sivaangi: I am not permanent persons in anyone's life. But I assure to be the best temporary person that you will ever meet..

Silence enveloped the surroundings, but it was broken when he finally responded, a slight smirk forming on his lips, hinting at a hidden amusement.

Ashwin: Even I assure that I'll change that temporary person to permanent person who will be my own.

Suddenly.....

Pavi : Adei chei niruthu....

Ashwin : Enna d😾

Pavi : Yen da Anna... Unakku propose panna sonna... neenga rendu peru love panni break up aana mathiri drama pannitu irukeenga...😮‍💨😮‍💨

Aarav : Oscar level nadippu da saamy...sathyama mudiyala...

As the conversation unfolded, Shivaani sensed an underlying tension, feeling that there was something different about it. When Ashwin noticed pavi, he shot her a piercing glare, making her slightly uneasy.

Pavi : Enna da moraikura...Kanna nondi korangukku poturuven. Poi ukkaru po..

Ashwin : Un aalu vanthathu nee enna thitrala...iru unna pathukuren..enakku oru kaalam varum....

He contorted his lips in a subtle display of discontent and then retreated to his original spot, leaving a lingering sense of unease in the air.

Pavi : Kalam varum pothu pathukala. Po poi ukkaru...

Ashwin : kandippa en ponna un payyanukku kattikka kuduka maaten po d....

He went and settled down silently, wearing a pout that mirrored his inner turmoil. However, as she glanced at Ashwin, a subtle internal smile crossed her face, finding amusement in the situation – sometimes, even adults could behave childishly. Catching her gaze, Ashwin returned the look and twisted his lips in response, acknowledging the irony of the moment.

It's My Twin जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें