Chapter 48

Disclaimer: This story is purely imagination..Nothing to do with reality.

🤍❤🤍

Ignore grammatical mistakes

__________

No proof read 🙏

_________

Hearing his tender words, she opened her eyes, tears of joy glistening. As he noticed her tears, he leaned in and softly kissed both of her eyes.

Ashwin bv: You're the love story I've always dreamed of...

Overwhelmed by his deep love, she couldn't help but wrap her arms around his neck, and they held each other close on the bed, their hearts beating in harmony.

After a while...

They gazed into each other's eyes, and he finally broke the silence.

Ashwin: You look incredibly beautiful in this dress...Love you d my poona kutty.

A blush painted her cheeks.

Ashwin: But no matter what you wear, you always look as enchanting as you do now. But antha towel la innum romba alaga irunda d... he winked at her.

Sivaangi: Stop teasing me...vara vara unakku koluppu koodiruchu da...she whinned.

Ashwin: Enna panna d.... I can't help it when I'm around you. Speaking of which,....why don't we enjoy the view a bit longer? I won't forget that till we get marry......avalo alagu pa.....said dreamily.

Sivaangi was puzzled.

Sivaangi: Yen kalyanam vara marakkathu....

Ashwin base voice : Well, after that, Appuram naa thaa mulusa parpen la.... appuram ithu Ethukku...

Sivaangi's cheeks turned a deeper shade of pink.

Sivaangi: Porukki... You're being quite mischievous.......romba mosama pesura da....neeya ipd ellam pesura nu thonuthu..... chi...naughty boy...

Ashwin: I can only talk like this with you... Un kitta thane ipd pesalam... unakku vena na sollu..naa Road la pora ponnu kitta poi pesuren..

Sivaangi held onto his neck tightly, playfully choking him.

Ashwin : Heyy... vidri...valikkuthu...

Sivaangi: Enna thavira vera ponna patha....

Ashwin: Paka maten... paka maten.... enakku nee mattum pothum....

Sivaangi: Antha bayam...

He tenderly brushed his lips against her plump ones before nuzzling into the curve of her neck.

Every sensation was an entirely new experience for her, and the sensation of his beard gently tickling her skin sent delightful shivers down her spine.

Sivaangi: Kichu kichua pannatha ashwineyyy.....

Goosebumps danced across her body in response to his touch, and she found herself struggling to contain the overwhelming sensations he ignited within her.

As their affection deepened, her chest gently rose and fell with each heartfelt breath, a rhythmic dance of passion. Lost in the moment, she brushed aside the awareness of her crushed dress.

Ashwin bv : Sorry....

She was puzzled.

Sivaangi : Yen...