Chapter 42

Disclaimer: This story is purely imagination..Nothing to do with reality.

🤍❤🤍

Ignore grammatical mistakes

No proof read 🙏

__________

Ashwin: Sivaangi💜

Ashwin: Sivaangi💜

He called to her in a gentle whisper, and as the couple gazed at the expansive sky, Sivaangi rested on his outstretched arm. With a soft smile, she encouraged him to share his thoughts, her eyes inviting him to open up and reveal his emotions.

Sivaangi: Ennachu da...

With a deep sigh, he roused himself from the grass, and together they settled on the verdant ground. He began to recount his thoughts and feelings, letting his emotions flow as they sat there, sharing their stories beneath the open sky.

Ashwin : Kuttachi naa un kitta onnu sollanum......

Sivaangi: Sollu ma..❤️

Ashwin :Mmm.... Naa...

Sivaangi: Nee

Ashwin : Naa ipd velayata irundhalum enakku oru issue irukku d.

Sivaangi was confused and slight fear occupied her mind.

Ashwin : unkitta sollama nu illa d.. but sollita enakku thrupthi aa irukkum...

Sivaangi: Sollu ma.. naa thane...

He sighed and took a deep breath.

Ashwin :  Enakku......Enakku Anger issues irukku d.. naa romba try panni ipo konjam konjam aa koranju irukku d. Ithanala naa romba kasta pattutten...

Tears touched his face...

He might appear as a humorous person, but he struggles with anger issues that are more formidable than any adversary. Now, he's prepared to confide in her about this issue.

She listened attentively as he spoke. As he narrated, tears began to stream down his cheeks involuntarily. Sivaangi gently approached him and took his hand. He turned to her with teary eyes. She smiled and lovingly wiped away the tears as he gazed at her.

Sivaangi: Itha solla thaa ivalo panniya da..

He nodded as NO and continued...

Ashwin : Enakku Oru friend irundhan. Romba close. Ellarukku avana romba pudikkum. But avanukku enna thaan romba pudikkum.. ( Smiled with a pain) Enga gang laye naa avan kooda thaan romba close aa iruppen. But oru....oru.....

Overwhelmed by emotions, he couldn't bring himself to finish his sentence.

Sivaangi:Enna aachu ma....

Tears streamed down his face as he reflected on that fateful day when he had a falling out with his best friend, who had walked away from him.

Ashwin : Oru naal engalukkulla vantha sandaila naa avana romba kevalama thittiten d. Yarum expect pananla naa apd thittuven nu. Annakki avan romba odanju poitan d. Next day avana meet panni sorry kekalam nu ponen. Apo thaan therinjuthu Avan enna vittu en friendship um vena nu vittu romba dhooram poitan nu....