Chapter 6

Disclaimer: This story is purely imagination..Nothing to do with reality.

🤍❤🤍

Ignore grammatical mistakes

🤍❤🤍

No proof read - Short update

Flashback

Whole night Ashwin was playing play station and felt bored. He is a foodie but decent foodie. Aarav was doing his business work at night usually. So he thought he was doing it in there study room.

Ashwin : Che, amma sonna apove saputu irukkanu... gethu mukkiyam nu soltu konjama saputtene...... he said caressing his tummy. Fridge la irukkum la, poi pakalam.

He moved down floor and opened the fridge searching something to eat.

-----------

At midnight sivaangi was sleeping peacefully hugging her pillow. But suddenly her tummy start to make sounds. She rolled and try to continie her sleep but unfair her plan was flopped.Due to that she was awaken and sat down in the bed rubbing her tummy with half closed eyes.

Sivaangi: Enna ithu, ipd pasikkuthu.She rubbed her eyes and sat on the bed lazily. Salinity vera illaye....Twinny irukkiya.... She patted side of the bed.ava enga pona. work mudinju pavi ka kooda thoongittalo. Ipo Enna panrathu... Keezha poi pakalm... En phone enga.. torch vera illaye....

With rambling she start to move towrds down by strugglingwith her sleep 😴

Sivaangi slowly moved towards kitchen and saw the tallest figure and guessed it who might be.She was a petite figure though. In that killing dark ashwin could not see her. Only fridge light was spreaded there.

She slowly stepped to the kichen and stood behind him and while he was tasting the piece of black forest cake she shouted,

Boom..

That's it he felt with a thud on floor with a shock but she carefully caught the cake plate . She start to laughing seeing his raising heart beat and his feared face. He was sweating and didn't thought that this may happen.

Sivaangi: Enna da kutty payya. Apodiye shock la irukka poriya. She safely seated on kitchen slab and start to taste the cake with some teases.

Ashwin was still in floor. He couldn't control the raising heart beat still. The shock she made and now his position made him turn into beast. His hunger flew away.

He silently stood and Patted his pant and turned to her who was eating cake with a slight smirly smile on her lips.

Sivaangi: Enna cry baby, morachitu irukka. Ohh en alagula mayangitiya.

He slowly moved towards her. She keenly noticed his movenment. Before she reacts,

He caged her between his arms and kitchen slab. His hands were on her both sides. This was the first time both feeling such a close proximity of an opposite gender and an unknown person.

Now it's time to raise beats in her heart. Both directly looked others eyes.First time she observing his features perfectly. His brown orbs with a powerful aura, his nose which was inch apart from her, his dried lips and the high cheek bones... but her thoughts disappeared when he touched his cupid bow.

He gently touched and wiped her cupid bow which was masked by a icing.
She was the girl who puts a thought of a playfully kitten in his mind for the 1st time. Her almond shaped brown eyes and her light curly hair which tied up to a bun. Her small ears and juicy lips which was coated by icing. Her pale skin and the toxic smell of her made him more worse. He regretted about his action. But its too late.