Chapter 71

Disclaimer: This story is purely imagination..Nothing to do with reality.

🤍❤🤍

Ignore grammatical mistakes

No proof read 🙏

Please Vote and comment🤓

__________

Before Dhruv's arrival, Aarav and Ashwin sat close, Aarav drowning in guilt. His gaze met his brother's, seated quietly on the sofa's edge. Aarav lacked the courage to confront anyone, feeling like a loser in every aspect today. His self-esteem shattered, he couldn't muster anger toward Jagadeesh, only directing it inward. Aarav blamed himself for falling victim to manipulation. The pain of self-betrayal weighed heavily on him.

As Aarav glanced at Ashwin, silently shedding tears, the realization struck him hard – he had jeopardized not only his own love with Sivaangi but also his brother's. The significance of Sivaangi to Ashwin weighed heavily on Aarav's conscience. In a bewildered state, he grappled with where to begin mending the shattered bonds. Post-engagement, their journey had been tumultuous, but today's events intensified the rage within him.

Overwhelmed, Aarav retreated to his room, unleashing a torrent of tears.

Aarav : Naa thappu pannitten....Thappu pannitten....

His emotions erupted into chaos, manifested by the wreckage of his surroundings.

Ashwin mv : Enna ipd satham kekuthu... Ivan enna pannitu irukkan..

The sound drew Ashwin, who rushed to find his brother immersed in despair. Aarav, seated on the floor amidst the wreckage, embodied the pain within him. Ashwin knelt down beside him, witnessing the devastation not just in the room but in his brother's soul.

As Ashwin tenderly reached out to touch Aarav's shoulder, Aarav responded with a tight, desperate hug, both brothers caught in a storm of tears. Ashwin cradled Aarav, the roles reversed from a lifetime of Aarav being his steadfast support. In this moment, Ashwin understood that his brother needed him more than ever, abandoned by others after an unforgettable mistake.

Aarav : so... sorry da...

Despite the gravity of Aarav's actions, Ashwin sensed the desperation in his brother's embrace. Aarav, usually deliberate in decisions, found himself entangled in the unexpected twists of fate. As they clung to each other, Aarav's ragged breaths echoed the heaviness of his crying. In Ashwin's embrace, the pain they both felt was palpable.

Ashwin : Azhatha da..

Aarav : I made a huge mistake da. I never thought to hurt them. But Naane hurt panten da..  Thappu panten da....

Ashwin : Sernthu solve pannikalam da....

Aarav : I kn....I know they will not forgive me easily... Naa un life iyum spoil pannitten la....

Ashwin : Anna... enna pesura..

Aarav : Poidu.. enna vittu poidu.. Neeyum poidu.. Naa..naa un life iyum spoil pannitten..naa unakku oru nalla anna ve illa...

Ashwin : Anna inga paaru..

Aarav : Naa romba kettavan da...

His whimpers increased with time.

Ashwin : Sivaangi ku Shivaani anni Important mathiri enakku nee romba Important da. Ashwin ku intha aarav romba mukkiyam..  Naa en life la sila vishayam face panrapo unna thavira enakku support aa yarum irukkala da. Intha time la naa unna vittu poiduven nu epd  nee nenaikalam...