Chapter 43

Disclaimer: This story is purely imagination..Nothing to do with reality.

🤍❤🤍

Ignore grammatical mistakes

__________

Note :

"I want to apologize for not taking the time to thank the people who have continuously supported this story. Thank you all very much.

I had planned to finish this story as soon as possible, but I'm uncertain whether I can dedicate time to it now. My exams are ongoing and will continue until November." 😮‍💨

No proof read 🙏

_____________

After their first tender kiss, they held each other close, their hearts overflowing with contentment as the rain poured down around them. Each raindrop seemed to echo the rhythm of their beating hearts, creating a sweet, melodic symphony of love.

Sivaangi mv : Love you too da....💜

As the rain continued to drench them, he gently parted from their embrace, his eyes filled with affection. With the softest touch, he cupped her face, feeling the warmth of her flushed cheeks, still rosy from their intimate exchange.

Ashwin mv : you are just perfectly imperfect.💜

A soft smile danced on his lips, a silent testament to the deep connection they had just shared. In that moment, the world around them faded away, leaving only the two of them, lost in the beauty of their love and the magic of the rain.

Ashwin bv : Enna papa vekkam ellam padra...he winked at her.😉

It sounds like she was feeling quite shy and couldn't muster the courage to make eye contact with him, choosing instead to look down.

Ashwin : nee ellam onnukkum sari pattu vara maata..unna ellam vachu naa pnna poreno.....Naa ellam periya Romantic person. Unna ellam vachutu kastam Kastam. Apd nu ellam oru pereon sonnanga..antha perosn a neenga patheengala...😏

She tightly gripped his shirt and felt embarrassed. He teased her as much as he could.

Sivaangi mv : Ivan vera...😮‍💨

Ashwin bv: Ungala thaan rowdy madam patheengala...😉

She replied with her face buried in his chest, her voice barely a whisper. If she could hide herself in his shirt, she would certainly have done so.

Sivaangi: Dei kalaikkatha da....☺️

Ashwin : Ithukke ipd na... Kastam Kastam.. romba Kastam.. ☺️

She playfully swatted at him, and he chuckled at her flustered expression. They remained in each other's embrace for a while before finally parting from the hug. Gently, he raised her chin with one hand, his other arm wrapped around her waist.

Their eyes locked, and their emotions overflowed after sharing their first kiss. He leaned in, his lips tenderly brushing against her forehead for several lingering moments, conveying a deep and affectionate connection.

Ashwin : Polama....☺️

Sivaangi: Mmmmm☺️

As they settled onto the bike, he ignited the engine, and she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. The rain continued to pour, soaking them both, but they didn't mind; in fact, it added to the enchantment of the moment. Their clothes clung to their bodies, mirroring the way their hearts clung to one another.