Chapter 57

Disclaimer: This story is purely imagination..Nothing to do with reality.

🤍❤🤍

Ignore grammatical mistakes

__________

No proof read 🙏

_________

Viraj: What are you doing? Are you heading home?

Preethi: No, I noticed that Ashwin is here, so I thought we could meet up. What's up?

Avantika : nothing..

Rakesh : Vanthuttaan....

Ashwin : Hi all... Romba neram wait panreengala ?

Viraj : No man..

Finally, Ashwin reunited with them, and they all shared a heartfelt group hug after several long months apart.

To Ashwin, this group was his entire world, and he relished every moment spent with them, savoring life to the fullest.

However, his perspective on life underwent a transformation when he returned to India. When he met his girl.❤️

Viraj : Hey, it's been so long! How have you been?

Ashwin : I've been good, but I've missed you guys. What's new with everyone?

Rakesh: Life's been a rollercoaster, but I'm hanging in there. What about you? Businessman aayitta...

Preethi : Engalayum maranthutta...

Ashwin : Naa yarayum marakkala madam.. enakku konjam project pressure jaasthi aa irunchu...

Viraj : Appa romba proud aa feel pannaru unna nenachu.... nee ivalo pannuva nu he did not expect.

Ashwin smiled.

Ashwin : "Believe in yourself and you can conquer anything that comes your way." Apd nu oruthanga sonnanga...

Avantika : Who's that person man.... Someone special?? Mmm... said teasingly.

Ashwin : Someone who is my well wisher....said with a pure smile.

Preethi : How was your journey?

Ashwin : I've had my ups and downs too.. but it's great to see you all again.

As always, Preethi continued to spend time with him, a fact that occasionally irked him. However, out of consideration for Viraj, he chose not to make a big deal out of it.

Prior to this, the bond among the seven friends had been strong due to their friendship and the business partnership between their fathers.

After an extended period of 8 months, the six of them gathered and sat together once more.

Rakesh : Enna da? Oru mathiri irukka?

Ashwin : Onnu la da.. Work pressure...

Preethi: I told you that earlier, didn't I? London laye iru nu ketiya da...

Ashwin: For How many days? We have responsibilities and a life to live. We have a future ahead of us... Nammala nambi future la oruthi irukka la....

Avantika : That's point...

Preethi: Our parents have a lot of money, so why should we work and exhaust ourselves? We can enjoy our entire life.