1

My phone rang for the 5th time, and I declined for the 5th time

My phone rang for the 5th time, and I declined for the 5th time. It didn't seem to matter, this nigga called again and again. At this point, what could I do? He was blocked, blowing up my phone from a new number.

Huffing, I answered, "Kaiden why the fuck are  blowing up my phone!?"

He scoffed. "Yo, Nicki?"

Is this nigga dumb? "Yo, Kaiden, stop." I mocked.

I heard him breathe out a chuckle and I'm sure he was shaking his head. "You got a reason on why you not picking up my fuckin' calls?"

"You're not my nigga, what the fuck? I don't have to answer your calls."

"But when I start calling you a bitch and shit, you gon' be mad."

"I'm about to hang up on you." Because what?

"I'll come down there right now and fuck all that shit up. Bitch you think cause I been chilling you can cheat and shit? You gon' get niggas killed!"

I have no idea why all the men I talk to, get so mad where they want to kill niggas. Personally, I'd never have someone make me this pressed.

I laughed, "Ain't nobody scared of you. Like be real? I got niggas that got way more motion than you. You just some bitch ass crip nigga and your old as fuck."

Since he wanted to disrespect me, I was going to disrespect him.

"I wasn't old when you was fucking me though."

"Nah you still was."

"Say I won't come down there and punch you right in your face." He's literally all talk.

"Keep talking like that and Ima get yo ass killed." Cause who the fuck is he taking to? "Come down here if you want to."

"I'm posed to be scared? Yeah aight. I got yo." I heard him pick up his keys and rolled my eyes.

"I'm telling you to come down here if you want to. My brother here, waiting for yo ass." I hung up on him.

This nigga wasn't coming down here right now. If my brother was here, he knew that meant my cousins were here as well. All them niggas don't play about their baby cousin/sister.

I wasn't worried about him at all. I'm so damn tired of these NYC niggas.

I called my bestie, ready to tell her all about this bum ass nigga.

She answered the FaceTime quick, putting her pretty face in the camera. "Hey bestie." She put the camera up, sticking her tongue out.

I laughed, "Girl let me tell you what the fuck this nigga Kaiden done did."

She shook her head. "He always doing something."

"Girl listen. He been blowing up my phone for damn near a week. I just decided to answer his ass. Now he over here threatening me cause I said he not my nigga-"