14

I turned over, grinning when I saw Onika still sleeping, naked and her hair all crazy

I turned over, grinning when I saw Onika still sleeping, naked and her hair all crazy. She's her prettiest in the morning, I love waking up to that face and those plump morning lips.

She was knocked clean out, so I wasn't going to wake her up yet. Last night, you can only guess what we did and it was just a regular day. Onika was literally the definition of a nympho.

I went to wash my face and shower, since my body felt so dirty. When I got back out Onika was up, barely. Her eyes were open but she was just laying there.

She saw me and smiled, "Good morning baby."

I crawled over her, pecking her cheek. "Good morning." She rubbed my sides and felt on my towel, only for her to drop it. She grabbed my dick and I had to stop her. "You just woke up."

"I woke up to you naked..."

I chuckled and got off her, pulling her up with me. She went to the bathroom, stripping with the door open and I watched her, intently. She was a trip.

I had to control myself as she showered and when she came back out, I was fully dressed, sitting up on the bed. "You hungry yet?" I asked.

One thing about Onika, she'll eat in the morning. It surprises me that she declined. "That food I ate last night still fucking with my stomach."

I grabbed her hand and made her stand over me, "I told you not to eat pass 8." It was like midnight when she decided to go eat, knowing her stomach is always bothering her.

"I was hungry. What you doing today?" She asked, dropping her towel. I forgot to answer her question when I saw her titties. She lightly tapped my cheek, "Huh?"

"Uh.. I don't know, it depends on if I have anything to do." I looked up at her.

She hummed, "My mom really wants to meet you now."

"I know. I don't mind either."

"I hate Caiah for telling her."

I chuckled, "She was gon' find out either way."

She cringed and went to get dressed. I went downstairs to make us a smoothie. It'll help Onika with her stomach too, she was just bloated from the food last night and needed to use the bathroom.

She came down soon and saw what I was making, "Uhm, why are you making two?"

"For us."

Her head shook, "I don't want that nasty thing."

"It's not nasty babe, it's just green. It taste real good though. There's honey in it."

She came to me, "Let me taste first." I let her and she grinned, "Oh okay. It's not bad at all."

"Exactly. I wouldn't do you like that."

She put her hands under my shirt, "I'll cook for you one of these days, okay?"