2

Mali picked me up today, since she missed me oh so much

Mali picked me up today, since she missed me oh so much. Plus, it was her day off. We agreed on going to the mall and maybe going out to eat after but as soon as she got here, we got so caught up in each others tea, it was too late to do both so we just picked the mall.

There's a food court in there anyway. No need to be extra and sit in a restaurant.

We drove her car since she hated being drove around and I loved being a passenger princess. She's crazy though, I hate driving if I don't have to.

"You know what we should do?" She asked me, turning for a second.

"What?"

"We should start going to the gym together."

I groaned, "All my high school life I've been working out..."

"Please? I need something to do and plus, I'm ready for some abs."

Mali was sexy as hell already but if she felt like she needed to go to the gym, then of course I'll be with her.

Even though I hate working out, I know Mali would make it fun as hell.

"Alright fine. But I'm not going to planet fitness, we can go to the gym right down the block."

"What planet fitness do to you?"

I laughed, "Nothingggg. It's just that I know a few niggas that go to planet fitness and honestly, I'm not ready to get caught up in a situation like that."

She shook her head, "One day, someone is going to die behind you. You think this a game."

"Girl it don't be me! I be trying to leave these niggas alone but more always comes."

She rolled her eyes, "So what you gon' do when it's time to settle down? You gon cheat on your husband?"

I just shrugged, "You thinking too far in the future. I'm just 19, I need to live my life a little. When I'm 30, ask me that."

"Oh so you just want to be fucking with no relations until you thirty years old?"

"I mean shit, if it come down to it."

Mali shook her head. "Slut."

I laughed, "Bitch stop acting like you some saint."

"I'm the closest thing to it compared to you."

"How? You suck more dick than me."

"Shut up bitch." We both laughed as she pulled into the parking lot.

It was PACKED. We parked far as hell since it was so much people.

The first store we went to was foot locker. I love foot locker, there's always a bad ass bitch working in there.

While Mali and I looked at shoes, two niggas came up to us. I laughed to myself because she's literally was trying so hard to be loyal to her boyfriend.