20

I pressed down on the gas, leaving this club as soon as possible

I pressed down on the gas, leaving this club as soon as possible. Onikas little boyfriend had some people there so it got even more hectic when he realized his chain was snatched up from him.

When gunshots started to fire, we left the scene. All I know is that my people were safe and I was trying to get home to this damn crazy woman.

Now, I was laughing it up with these boys. Toni was my nigga, till I die. At first, he was just Nip's friend but this man was loyal to me, like I was his sister.

De was cool too but I definitely had favorites.

"That shit was fun!" Toni laughed, holding onto the front seats. "I took his watch, while yall was beating his ass."

Looking back for a second, I shook my head. "Where we dropping y'all off?"

"By Leon'shouse is cool. I think them niggas over there still."

"Y'all don't need to party no more. Go home." Nip said, pulling his shirt over his head. "That nigga hit me right in my chest, we should've shot his ass instead. Shit would've been easier." He huffed, rubbing his chest.

"I don't want the nigga to die. It's just a respect thing. If he never called me a bitch, I would've left it alone."

"Right," Toni sat back, "It wasn't 'bout the girl."

Even though it slightly was. Onika was mine, I didn't care about her past and she didn't care about mine. Everybody knew I got around and I didn't give a damn either.

But now, I was getting older and I wanted to settle. It's a shame that I crave that with Onika. Someone so young but it's too late, now that my feelings are involved.

Lord knows at the ripe age of 19, I would throw myself at any bad bitch that wanted me. I didn't care about finding a good girl because everybody that I wanted, wanted me.

Every nigga I know wants Onika. Shit, even Toni wanted her before I got her. I had no intention of making her my girl but as soon as I did, she was off limits to anybody else.

"Shit, even about her, I'll crash the fuck out." I shrugged, turning on the block. "See y'all later. Be safe." I dapped them up before they left.

Nip held up that boy's chain and I chuckled. "Let's go drop that off by G, he can make us a few  by pieces out of it."

He nodded, "These are real diamonds."

I agreed, "Onika loves a nigga with money."

I pulled up to my jeweler, sneaking to the back since the store was closed. "Text him for me," I told Nip and soon G came to the door, our gang inked on his bare chest.

"Damn boy, you strong as shit." I slapped his chest. "Let us in."

He shook his head at us, "Come on man. I got a few people here for this deal but just ignore them."