17

I gave Onika my old phone, walking away as she did her thing

I gave Onika my old phone, walking away as she did her thing. I'm sure she'd see old messages in there, but nothing recent. I had absolutely no reason to hide anything from this girl.

While she looked through it, I went to find my Ipad so she could also look through it.

To me, this wasn't controlling. Especially since I knew I'd be doing the same damn thing if I felt any type of shift in our energy.

When I got back to her, I threw my iPad on her lap, eating a glare from her.

"I'm sorry baby." I leaned down, kissing her forehead. "Did you find anything?" I asked, just to be petty.

She pursed her lips but shook her head, pushing both my phone and the iPad towards me. "You're lucky."

"I'm not lucky baby, I'm innocent."

She hummed, grabbing me by the collar of my shirt and pulling me down until I was spread across her lap, very uncomfortably.

Onika smiled down at me, brushing my hair out of my face. "You're so pretty Bey."

I grinned, trying to get up to fix my body but she wrapped both her arms around me and forced me back down. "I love youuu!"

Chuckling, I had to get a hold of her wrist before I could fix myself on her. Unfortunately, I was forced to straddle her lap.

"I love you too, crazy girl." I replied, holding her head by her jaw and pecking her lips. "So much. You don't have to worry about no other bitch."

"It's not that I'm worried. It just felt like you were keeping secrets from me, but you're hopefully not, right?"

"Right baby. Are you holding back any secrets from me?" I asked.

She shook her head, until her brow raised. Mines raised right after hers. "What haven't you told me?"

"It's nothing important baby, I just have this crazy ex but he hasn't been much of a problem recently."

I hummed, "You talking about that Dave dude? I overheard you and Lauren talking about him a while back. I'm not scared baby, do you know who I am? I have a starving trigger finger."

She shook her head at me, brushing my curls back, before picking up my bonnet that fell off last night and I never put back on.

"I don't want you getting into it with anybody over me. Especially a dude like him.."

I scoffed. "Baby I don't care who it is. I'll go to war behind you and my pussy, are you crazy?"

She shook her head at me again, laughing lowly. "He's brim."

"Really?" I was shocked. "Onika I know you did not fuck him, for real...." Her brother definitely is affiliated, whether she likes it or not. "Isn't Caiah mob?"