18

Tonight was special for Lauren, she was the main event for her club and I wanted to be there with all my girls

Tonight was special for Lauren, she was the main event for her club and I wanted to be there with all my girls. I knew Nip was going to be there so Beyoncé was quick to tell me that she'd be coming along me.

Right now, Bey had me out, looking for something that we could both wear tonight. I wanted her to put on something tight horribly but she just settled for a tight top and jeans that made her ass look perfect.

I love rubbing on her booty. Especially when she puts on some jeans or tights.

"Baby black jeans or blue jeans?"
She held up the black ones first, then the other one.

"Get both of them baby."

"Oh I will, but I'm talking about for tonight."

I hummed, staring hard at the black ones then at the blue ones. "I like the black ones." They were low waisted and I just wanted to look at her V line.

She smiled, "Me too. Oh my god, my ass is gonna look so good from the back."

"At least you know." I replied, slapping her ass and she stuck her tongue out, making us both laugh.

She took my clothes out of
my hand, "You ready baby? Or you getting more stuff?"

I hummed, "I'm done."

Beyoncé nodded, wrapping her arm around my neck loosely as we walked. She paid for everything and the cashier complimented us, saying how much of a nice couple we looked and I was smiling from ear to ear all the way back to the car.

She even opened my door for me, "Thank you daddy." I pursed my lips.

"Girl.." She chuckled, shaking her head while closing the door and going on her side. "Keep talking like that and we won't have enough time to get ready for the club."

Smirking, I rubbed her thigh while she backed up out of the parking lot, "Lauren will understand baby. I tell her all about how that dick make me feel." I told her, biting my lip.

She slapped my hand away, "See, no. You're not about to leave me fucked up like this. Stop touching me."

"Can you fuck me when we get back to the house please?"

She shook her head, only causing me to pout. "Daddy, pleaseee."

"Onika, leave me alone." She laughed. "You damn demon."

Leaning back into my seat, I smiled softly. "Baby, you touched my heart with that dick first, before anything. I'm sorry that I'm addicted."

"Is that all I'm good for, Onika?" She joked, turning into Chick-fil-a.

I rolled my eyes at her nonsense, "How'd you know I was hungry?"

"Sometimes when you get horny, I just need to feed you. Tame that kitty before she gets out of control." Beyoncé said, laughing at her own joke and again, my eyes rolled.