6

beyoncé 🙃: i'm close to ur house

beyoncé 🙃: i'm close to ur house. u home?

:don't come over here😭

beyoncé🙃: y not? it's a nigga over there?

:sum like that

beyoncé🙃: well get him tf outta there before I come. you got drinks?

: no. bring some

beyoncé🙃: i gotchu😘

I sat up, tapping Kaidens chest. "Kai, Kai." We had been on the couch, watching a movie for about a hour now.

I don't know why the fuck he came over here, if he wasn't going to actually make me nut. Like nigga, we're not friends and we don't date. We simply fuck, why would I want to watch a movie with you?

He woke up, crunching his face and stretching. He looked real buff. "Move Nic, damn."

"My mom is on her way here right now." I lied, knowing that would get him up quick, like it did. He didn't want to meet the family, thats one thing I loved about him.

He grabbed all his shit and I opened the door for him. "I'll see you, aight?" He came to me with his hoodie over his arm and grabbed my ass.

I nodded while he leaned down and pecked my lips.

His toxic ass; we were literally arguing first chapter now he done showed up to my house, looking all good.

He left and I fixed the couch to make it look like nobody was here. Kaiden dropped me off some weed, for me to forgive him and I took it.

I smoked half a blunt by myself until Bey came here. She literally walked in and took it from my hands, smoking it like it was hers.

I pushed her shoulder. "Who you think you are?"

"Ya motherfuckin' teacha!"

I sucked my teeth, taking the bag out of her hand. It had like two decent sized bottles. One this punch mix and another being pink.

"Bitch? We aren't going to the club today. We'll be in my house the whole time."

"No really?" She asked sarcastically.

I was getting ready to hit her stupid ass again before she laughed and ran off with my blunt.

She was giving herself a tour without permission and I just slowly followed behind her.

"Damn lil girl. You pay for this all by yourself?"

I nodded. "Why you calling me a lil girl? How old are you?"

"I'm 24."

"Oh bitch you old." When I said that, her head swung to me quickly.

"Hold on- How old are you?"