15

Bey came to the door, smiling and taking my bags from me

Bey came to the door, smiling and taking my bags from me. She definitely had just gotten out of the shower, from the way her skin was glowing, more than usual.

"Hi baby." I said, pecking her lips.

"Hi pretty girl." She let me in, knowing that name would have me grinning. "You went home first?"

I nodded, "Mali let me drive her car but she just drove off."

I followed Beyoncé upstairs, shutting the door behind us once we got to her bedroom.

"You had fun?" She asked me, sitting at the edge of her bed, tiredly.

"I did. Lauren ended up coming with us so you know we had alcohol." I'm a tad bit tipsy right now, that shower did not help.

"Did you drink?" Beyoncé asked, taking my hand and pulling me between her legs. My arms wrapped around her neck and I leaned on her a bit.

"Just a little. I missed you baby, I'm sorry I woke you up." Even though she had only slept for about twenty minutes.

Beyoncés arms wrapped around my waist as her hands ran on my exposed skin. Her hooded eyes looked up at me and she bit her lip.

I couldn't help but to smile, using both of my hands to hold her face. "You missed me daddy?"

She nodded slowly, blinking even slower. I felt her hands on my ass and she gripped roughly, "I missed you mama." She'd talk to distract me from her hands sliding into my shorts.

Man, I can take whatever she wants to give me right now; I promise.

"How tired are you?" I asked her, grabbing her wrist.

"Let go of me."

I chuckled lowly, pulling her hands out my shorts. "Baby don't tease me."

Beyoncé shook her head, looking back up at my eyes while softly pushing me back. "You don't listen." She stuffed four of her fingers into my shorts, pulling my pants down.

Of course my legs spread, letting the cotton slide right off my thighs and down to my ankles. "I've been good baby, what you mean?" I asked her, curling my lips into a smirk as I slapped her hands that tried to pull at my thong.

"Nuh-uh, Stop touching me, daddy." I loved being able to be the exact amount of nasty I wanted to be with Bey. She let me play on her nerves because she loved showing me who really was in charge here and I loved having her up in me, talking to me just how I need her to, working my walls, just how I need her to.

I pulled my crop top over my head revealing my breast and hard nipples that were begging for some attention.

I watched Beyoncé grow more hot, from the look on her face and the way she leaned back on her hands, watching me with her legs sitting off the side of the bed.