8

Bey pulled up to my house and drove my car into the driveway

Bey pulled up to my house and drove my car into the driveway. Her car was still sitting in the front.

She looked over at me, "When am I going to see you?" She asked.

"You was ignoring me until yesterday. Now you wanna know when you gon' see me again?"

"I was only ignoring you cause you had me thinking why I'm messing with a straight girl."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not straight."

She chuckled, putting my keys into my hand. "Call me before you go to bed, alright?"

I nodded, leaning toward her. "You not gon' give me a kiss before you leave me?"

She leaned over and grabbed my face, kissing me with tongue. I smiled into the kiss and she pulled back, licking her lips.

"Tell me Ima talk to you again before I gotta pull up on you."

"I'm calling tonight baby." I replied, barely biting my bottom puffy lip.

She hummed and came around to open my door.

It got windy, my hair was definitely looking crazy right now. She pecked
my lips before leaving and I went into the house.

"So who was that?"

I screamed loudly, almost dropping the things in my hands. "Dave what the fuck are you doing in my house!?" I yelled, throwing my
things onto the table.

He sucked his teeth, getting up from the couch, "Who was that bitch Onika?"

I mugged him. "Bro get the fuck out."

He grabbed my arm, "Don't play with me man. Who the fuck was that?"

"That ain't none of your business. Get off me. How'd you even get in?"

"I'm only going to ask you one more time."

"Boy who the fuck is you?" I raised my brow, "Cause now I feel disrespected."

"You just got here with some dyke bitch and you think I feel respected?"

I rolled my eyes, "We are not together, you've been blocked for months. I never invited you over here, you came on your own even though I told you no. I left just so I wouldn't have to deal with you and your bullshit but you still end up being here when I get back? It's desperate and unattractive."

"So all that shit you was saying at the club was just you talking bullshit?"

I nodded, "Straight bullshit. Why would I want you after you fucked Taji on me. I was cool with the baby momma, but you start pushing it."

Dave took a deep breath, running her hand down his waves. "You on some weird shit."

"Nah-"Shut the fuck up." He cut me off and I bucked my neck. "You was fucking other niggas too. You bitches be hypocrites, cause what? You BEEN was dealing with other niggas and even told me I'm cool to do whatever I want..."