19

Beyoncé had an attitude and I was ready to go off

Leaning into her ear, I gritted. "Fix your face." She only mushed me back, rolling her eyes.

"Move Onika. Go with your friends. Lauren's not performing anymore."

"Why are you acting like I just fucking cheated on you?!" She was ruining my high.

"You were talking to that boy before I interrupted y'all." She straight-faced me. "You should've never been talking to your ex, Onika. I don't give a fuck."

My foot stomped onto the ground and my fist tightened, "I didn't fucking talk to him!"

"Yes, you did! I just watched you!" She yelled back, growing just as frustrated as me. "We're both drunk, get the fuck out of my face." She nudged me away from her.

I pushed her back by her chest, "I told him I was here with my dumb ass bitch!"

She reached for me, only for Nipsey and Lauren to pop up out of nowhere. He grabbed his sister, dragging her away from me and I mugged Lauren who was now in my view.

"That bitch thinks if I wanted to cheat on her, I'd still be here right now!? I could've fucking left with Dave if she was going to act like that!"

Lauren sighed, grabbing my wrist and pulling me somewhere more quiet. "Don't say that Onika, you know you don't mean it."

"Did you see how she was acting!?" I fussed.

"I saw how both of y'all were acting. What happened?"

I told her what happened in the briefest way possible and she rolled her eyes. "Why is Dave always ruining your relationships?"

I scoffed, "I don't do relationships and this is why. Dave didn't do enough for Beyoncé to be acting like this towards me right now. We talked for like forty seconds!"

Lauren sighed again and soon Mali was coming up to us. Her smile dropped when she saw my irritated face. "What's the matter with you?"

My eyes rolled, "Beyoncé trippin' over Dave."

"Oh goddd!"

"Girl I'm pissed. She just pushed me, I just want to slap her."

"You better not. You can't fight my baby daddy's sister."

I stared at her blankly, "I'm obviously not going to fight my girlfriend, bitch."

She laughed, "Yeah, that too. Did you guys like my performance?"

"I loved it!" Mali and I said at the same time with two completely different tones.

"When you dropped that ass on the stage my mouth dropped. I didn't know you could do that." Mali smirked, smacking Lauren's ass, earning a shove.

"Stop touching my ass Mali, me and my nigga like threesums."

Mali immediately rolled her eyes, "I'd never fuck Nip. Now you, I'm all down."