4

Tonight was fucking crazy

Tonight was fucking crazy. I was fucked all the way up, I don't know how I'm getting home tonight. But fuck it, it don't even matter no more. Mali was rubbing all on me, it was that liquor in her. That bottle girl gave us some good shit, I need to go find her again.

Right now, I was sitting in Malis lap, waiting for this blunt to get back to me. Honestly, I don't need no more anything in my system, but I was down for whatever.

Mali was drunk to the point where she just wanted to be on somebody. She aint know these niggas like that so of course she chose me. I didn't mind though, her hands rubbing on my body felt so good right now.

The songs changed and at that same moment, the blunt was in my hand. I was grinding on Malis lap, just enjoying myself. She had her hands on my hips, pushing me more into her and I laughed, passing her the weed.

"Why you acting like my man Malina?" I leaned into her ear.

She grinned, blowing the smoke out the corner of her mouth, "Cause I am. Fuck you talkin' bout?"

"I forgot you turn into a top gay bitch when you're drunk." I joked in her ear and she laughed with me.

After some time, I had to pee. "Mali?" She hummed and I leaned into her ear. "I'm 'bout to go to the bathroom."

"Ok, I'm coming with you."

We went to the bathroom and there was a big ass line. "YOOO WHAT?" I yelled, only 'cause we were right by the speakers.

"Bitch we cutting. Ion give a fuck. Someone gon' have to fight us." She spoke, grabbing my hand and literally taking me to the front of the line.

The girl at the front, immediately mugged us. Mali bucked her neck at her and I slapped her shoulder, "Don't be rude,"

She sucked her teeth, turning to the door.

I looked at the lady and cringed, "Im sorry, we'll be quick?" I tried to reason with her, because I was literally going to pee myself.

"No? The fuck?"

"I'm tryna be nice."

The door opened and Mali pulled me in so quick, slamming the door in that bitch face. She should go use the public bathroom, she ain't even have to do all that yelling outside the door.

"Hurry up and pee. Im bout to go out there and beat her ass real quick."

"You better not open that door."

She crossed her arms, "Hurry up Onika."

I squatted, quickly peeing and wiping myself. After I washed my hands, Mali snatched the door open, mugging down the bitch that was mugging her.

"She ain't even take a minute."

We walked around her and on our way there, someone grabbed my arm.

Fucking Dave.