EIGHTEEN: CELEBRATIONS.

DINNER

The moment I was done with my glamorous makeover, I slipped into the adorned knit lacy mint-blue mermaid long sleeve silhouette gown. The dress hugged my curves in all the right places, accentuating my hourglass figure and making me feel beautiful. My head-gear was wrapped by The glam makeup artist and I was adored with exquisite jewelries that was given to me as a gift by Mamaa. With matching heels and a stunning transparent big blue veil pinned on my head, I completed the look.

Meanwhile my bridesmaids looked equally stunning in their lacey green Asoebi and matching turbans, all of them were beautiful and glowing.

As we moved out of the room, Billy and Aysa were my trusty helpers in assisting for carrying up the long, flowing trail of the dress that flared out in a dramatic flare. The large layer of sheer tulle and chiffon trail danced and billowed around me as I moved, making me feel like a queen.

A lady, whose face I didn't recognize, approached me with a warm smile. Her eyes swept over my attire, and she paused, impressed. "You look stunning, Amarya. You'll have to give me your fashion designer's contact."

A smile spread across my lips as I nodded giving her a reply, "Thank you so much. I'll make sure to tag her on my Instagram posts."

Next, my friends and I made our way out of the room to join my husband and his groomsmen outside. But before doing so, the photographer and his crew took some stunning shots of us.

When we were done with the flashes, we made our way outside to which I was greeted by a lineup of sports cars, each one more impressive than the last. My heart swelled with pride as I spotted Fareed by his sleek black Audi, surrounded by his groomsmen. Fareed's face lit up with joy and excitement as he saw us approaching,

"Wow, ladies, I must say, you all look absolutely stunning!" Ameer exclaimed as he scanned the group of gorgeous women. The place erupted in a chorus of giggles and blushes from the ladies, except for Fareed who was clearly not amused.

In a fit of jealousy, Fareed shot a pointed glare at Ameer before he spoke in a commanding  voice, "I hope my wife is excluded from your compliments, because I'm the only one who has the right to say how gorgeous she looks. And let me tell you, baby, you look absolutely breathtaking tonight." He said, enveloping me in his arms and drawing me close, while my cheeks flushed at his words.

My friends wasted no time teasing us. But despite my shyness I played along, "Goodness, Fareed," I chuckled, eyeing his look playfully "Looking this good can't be easy, can it?"

And my goodness, was he looking dashing tonight! Dressed in a stunning embroidered blue getzner babbar riga, a zanna bukar cap, and his Rolex glinting on his wrist, he was the epitome of sophistication and his alluring scent was everything.

He winked,  "Let's just say I have some experience charming the ladies."

"Oh I bet you do," I replied, rolling my eyes playfully. But deep down, I knew he was right, Looking handsome truly was his thing.

Aysa's voice cut through the air as we were engrossed in our moment, "Alright lovebirds," she teased, a smile in her voice, "The reception's waiting! Don't worry, because you'll have all the time in the world together after today In shaa Allah."

We all chuckled lightly, nodding in agreement, and made our way over to the car. Fareed opened the door for me, and as I got in, he gently adjusted the trail of my dress, ensuring it was positioned perfectly before sliding into the back seat beside me

As we settled into the plush seats, his arm snaked around my waist, drawing me closer.  He leaned in, his voice a husky whisper against your ear. "Are you ready to spend the rest of your life with me?" he whispered into my ear, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine as he peppered soft kisses on my skin.