forty six.

deadly games❝insecurities❞

deadly games
insecurities

  "WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS NOW?" Chishiya questioned you while your head was on the left side of his chest.

  If somebody told you a week or two ago that you'd be laying next to Chishiya on his bed, after sharing such a special and intimate moment, you would've laughed in their face. It was completely strange how many turns a life could take.

  "What do you mean?"

  "Do you still not want to play anymore?"

  The answer to his question would be positive. Your perception that these sick games were slowly taking over your life didn't change after playing a game for more than half a day. If anything, it made it worse.

  "You know, I wanted to beat Mira so badly at her game. And I've been assuming that it would be the Queen of Hearts. But honestly, I don't care about that anymore. I just need peace. What about you? What game do you have in mind?"

  "King of Diamonds. And I was considering to ask you to join me." he revealed and an amused smile appeared on your face.

  "There's no way I'd go willingly inside a Diamonds game. Moreover, a King and along with you. I don't doubt the fact that you'll kick his ass, though."

  "I certainly hope so."

  "Even though I won't join you. It doesn't mean that I won't be there for you. I'll wait at the entrace until you're done."

  "The King of Spades is still out there, don't be stupid."

  As much as you wanted to deny his statement, he was right. It was uncertain whenever you'd find yourself in front of him again. And once that would happen, you'd be done for. Keiju won't be there to save you from him another time.

  "I still want to be there."

  "At least hide and if the King of Spades does find you, run. Don't even think that I'm in there, alright?"

  "If I do so, when will we see each other again?"

Chishiya didn't know how to answer, instead his arm brought you a little closer to him as a sign of comfort.
If that would be the case, there were slim chances of you finding one another again. Not impossible, but slim. None of you wanted that.

"Let's not think about it for now. We just got out of the Jack of Hearts." Chishiya changed the topic that created a dreadful atmosphere.

  "Okay, then I can tell you how right I was."

  "About?"

  "About you being a bottom." you said through a laugh you desperately tried to hide.

"So?" he asked as if he didn't deny it once.