Chapter 3 • Your friend

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

______________________________
Y/n pov:
_________________________________

It had been a while since me and venti's journey had started, at first i didnt trust Venti at all but after chatting with him and spending time with him ive realised that he wont do me any harm.

But whenever i mention my friend his expression darkens a bit, as if he gets mad.

This worried me a little since Venti would be meeting my friend, what if they started arguing.
Venti is also my friend now..

We were almost in the nation when i heard Venti say "Do they live here in Liyue?"
I got a strange feeling like Venti just got even more mad.

"Yes they live in liyue harbor to be exact."
I answered. I could almost smell his anger but to my suprise when i looked at him and he had his normal happy smile.

"How strange.." i thought.
_________________________________
Venti pov:
_________________________________

Phew that was very close, she almost caught my angry expression, i dont want her to see me as a grumpy old man like morax or as he calls himself nowdays, zhongli.

This might turn out to be quite troublesome since that old man won't let me in his nation, but who cares if he does try to stop me i will just sneak in anyway.

"Oh right you dont even know my friends name!" Y/n said

It was then i realised she was right, i still had no clue on who this mysterious person is, but whoever it is i dont like them being around y/n thats for sure..

"What is their name, im very curious!" I said in the most cheerful tone i could do.

"Oh her name is ganyu, and she is an adeptus!" Y/n answered happily.

I felt a wave of relief hit me but it was a short wave because i just realised that she might be into girls or that ganyu might be a boys name

Timeskip to when you arrive at liyue harbor
_________________________________
3rd person pov:
______________________________

"I cant wait to meet Ganyu again! Its been so long and ive missed her a lot." Y/n said as her gaze began to soften.

The only feeling Venti now had was jealousy, he was jealous over how much attention you're giving this Ganyu person instead of him.
He couldnt even hide the look on his face that would surely make anyone cover in fear.

Y/n may be oblivous time to time but she did notice this expression and began to get worried if she had said something that might have annoyed or offended him.

But luckily you both had just been spotted by none other than Ganyu herself. She quickly  began approching you and had a happy look on her face, then she saw something that made her angry for some reason.

The thing that angered Ganyu was the bard next to you, venti.

Her anger was short lived because you had just run up to her her and hugged her while she was so focused on why you were next to this bard.

Being held in you're embrace was something Ganyu only had dreamt about. Ganyu has been inlove with you for a long time now but she was unsure if she should tell you her feelings, because she was afraid that you would distance yourself from her if she confessed.

The sight of you hugging Ganyu made Venti's blood boil, "someone has the audacity to hug my windblume?!" He thought as he sent cold glares at Ganyu. Ganyu didnt notice the glares though she felt as if a feirce glare was watching her every move.

But Ganyu simply shrugged it off, she just wanted to enjoy the moment she was sharing with you.
_________________________________
Ganyu pov:
_________________________________

I can't belive y/n is here! Ive missed her a lot these past weeks. Though i wonder why she is here, her family dosent seem to be with her and instead of her family there is some strange bard standing here that seems to be traveling with her..

Oh right i almost forgot about Xiao and Zhongli, i ran away from them when i spotted y/n.
"hey y/n, ive missed you!" I began to speak
Y/n quickly answered saying
"ive missed you to!!" She sounded very happy to see me, and that made me very happy. I always worried that she found me annoying in some way.

When y/n stopped hugging me i felt a bit sad but y/n was still standing here infront of me so i was still happy.

"I was just hanging out with Xiao and Zhongli, but then i saw you and-" 

"im so sorry to interupt but who is xiao and Zhongli i dont think ive meet them yet.."

The bard traveling along with y/n flinched a little when she said the name Zhongli, this made me get a bit suspicious about him.

" oh i completely forgot you haven't meet them yet, if you want to i could introduce you to them!" I said

"Well if their friends of yours then they are sure to be kind, so i would gladly meet them" y/n answered.

I felt really happy that she agreed to see them since i saw both Xiao and Zhongli as family even though we arent related by blood.

Little did you know that meeting these 3 had just made you're life even more difficult..

__________________________________
Authors note!😙

so what you guys think about the story so far? I will try to update as soon as i can to keep you all invested in reading!🙃

Also i added Ganyu and Xiao as love intrests because who dosen't love them🫶

I wonder how Zhongli will react when he sees Venti walking around in his nation..🫣

Words: 974