Chapter 7 • Accident

————————————————————————
" = talking , example: "i like pizza"

' = thinking, example: 'i like pizza'
————————————————————————

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Ganyu was running as fast as she could back home so she could see you again, for some reason she had a gut feeling that something was wrong..

And sure enough she was shocked when she opened her door, there you sat on the couch surounded by none other than Venti Zhongli and Xiao.

Venti was sitting next you you on the couch hugging your left arm and Zhongli was giving you some tea to drink. Xiao was standing infront of you staring at you with a worried expression, he was really worried about you when you disapeared like that.

Ganyu wasnt very happy to see them since you and her were supposed to have a romantic moment, so she let out a fake cough to get your attention.

"Ahem.." she said.

Sure enough it worked and you ran to hug her and thanked her for saving you. While you were hugging Ganyu her face was a blushing mess. Just sharing physical thouch with you made her heart beat fast.

"Thank you so much for saving me Ganyu, your the best!" You said in a cracked voice since you had cried so much.

The others sent killer glares towards Ganyu wishing you would stop hugging her soon.

Venti couldnt take it any more so he went up to you two while you were still hugging and hugged you, Ganyu wasnt going to be the only one hugging you. If anyone deserved a hug it was him.

Venti had hugged you from behind and felt a tickle in his stomach, He loved your touch so much.

Ventis and Ganyus faces were facing eachother and now Ganyu was the one sending a glare and Venti had his signature smirk on. Nobody else was allowed to touch you, not even your best friend.

Their glares against eachother came to a end when you said: "Uhm, could you guys get off now you both are hugging me so hard its starting to really hurt.."

Tears were forming in the corners of your eyes and when Ganyu and Venti backed away from you they saw marks on your arms after their hand since they were holding you to tightly.

Xiao quickly teleported away, you were a bit curious why but you realised why when he telported back.

He was holding two ice packs.

"Are you okay y/n..?" Xiao asked in a worried and a bit irritated tone. You thought he was annoyed at you for crying or something but his anger was because Ganyu and Venti had just harmed you.