Chapter 8 • Terror

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

You were running in a dark forset in the rain, you had dirt all over you and you seemed to be injured.

"Oh ɮʊռռʏ, come back here. Theres no use in running anyways.." A voice said you couldnt recognize it but it felt... disturbing to say the least.

You had a look of terror on you face as you ran even faster than before, whoever this person was they werent allowed to be close to you.

You heard the unknown voice getting closer and closer until you no longer heard any of their grunts. Did they disappear..?

Suddenly you heard a loud thud infront of you.

A shadow of a person was standing in front of you. You didnt see their face but you felt a large feeling of dread.

Got you my little ɮʊռռʏ...

ʏօʊ աɨʟʟ ɦɛǟʀ ɮʊռռʏ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ʄʊȶʊʀɛ

(Goodluck guessing what is says bc i cant read it lol)

________________________________

You woke up with a huge gasp. You were sweating like crazy and you were tearing up.

Was that a nighmare? I havent had one in a pretty long while.. but it felt so disturbingly real.

You noticed that you were alone in the room, No Ganyu, No Xiao, No venti and No Zhongli. What was going on? There was usally atleast one of them about 5 meters away from you.

'Atleast i can get some alone time now' you thought.

You walked town the staircase heading towards the kitchen you didnt smell any food or breakfast so you had to make breakfast yourself.

Suddenly you heard a loud thud outside, you looked outside the window wondering what it was but you couldnt see anything.

_________________________________
Y/n pov:
______________________________

I heard a loud thud but when i looked out the window everything seemed fine. Obviously if you can't see anything you should just ignore it but there was something about this that made me feel drawn to figuring out what was happening.

I wasnt sure if i should bring any safety stuff like a pepper spray or a taser since i dont want to almost be kidnapped by a guy again.

Its better tl be safe than sorry i thought as i took some pepper spray in my pocket.

I walked out the fromt door, everything looked normal but there was a weird smell in the air. It seemed like the smell was coming from my left.

All of a sudden i hear another loud thud. I took out my pepper spray and gripped it hard in my hand, i also have my electro vision to protect me but im not very good at fighting with my polearm or just using my vision in general.