Chapter 5 • Ganyus house

You let go of Venti with a red face when you realised the two of you were hugging.

"Aww cant we hug just a bit more" Venti said with a pretend frown on his face. This made youre face even more red.

Venti enjoyed teasing you and enjoyed your reactions, he thought they were the cutest things ever.

The other three, Ganyu Zhongli and Xiao were furious about the contact you and Venti had. They all now shared one thought of this bard, the thought of them killing him without mercy.

Even the sweet and cheerful Ganyu now had a furious look on her face, that was until you spoke.

"I apologize for not sending a letter in advance to you Ganyu, but i was wondering if i could i live with you for a while..?"  Y/n spoke, her entire face spelled nervous and she was internally having a panic attack.

Ganyu's face lit up and you could see her eyes lighting up, along with Xiaos and Zhonglis.

You were going to stay in Liyue for a while! The three thought happily as they thought of diffrent stuff the could do.

Zhongli thought about maybe taking you out to eat but his shortage of mora made that idea impossible.

Xiao thought of taking you sight seeing while hugging you and getting head pats and kisses on the cheeks from you.

Ganyu thought about watching yun jin's performance with you, ofcourse while you two were cuddling.

All those scenarios were stomped to death when Venti said:
"And as her traveling partner i will also be there living with you! If your not up for it me and y/n can sleep at a hotel or something.."

He said the last sentance with a sly smirk on his face as if he wanted them to get the wrong idea.

Ganyu had two choices now, either let both of you stay in her house of have none of you stay in her house. As much as she hated the idea of Venti living in her house atleast you will be there, she just has to figure out how she can get all you're attention.

"Of course you and the bard.. can stay at my house!" Ganyu said almost spitting the word bard.

"Thank you so much Ganyu! This means a lot to me!" You said and hugged Ganyu. Her face turned a deep shade of red and she was now the one with the sly smirk on her face.

Zhongli and Xiao felt jealous but didnt glare at Ganyu, they thought Ganyu didng like you in that way.

But they were very wrong about that...

Xiao broke the silence by asking if he could help you move in, you ofcourse answered yes. Who would decline free help.

Zhongli offered to help to and suddenly everyone was goibg to help you.

'Well atleast im making friends.' You thought as you caught all of them glancing at you from time to time.

Timeskip to when you arrive at Ganyus house:

"we are here!" Ganyu said breaking up the tension in the air.

On the entire way to Ganyu's house Venti and Zhongli kept arguing. Xiao and Ganyu were trying to get youre attention.

In other words it was a bunch of chaos. But if you were completely honest was nice to have such energetic friends around you.

Y/n pov: