Chapter 4 • Ganyu's Friends

With Zhongli and Xiao

" I am sorry mr Zhongli but i cannot find Ganyu anywhere" said Xiao with a frown on his face.
"Its alright Xiao, im sure Ganyu will be back soon she probaly just saw something that caught her intresst." Zhongli said in a Tired tone.

"Mr Zhongli! Xiao! Where are you!"
The two males turned around to see Ganyu with a beutiful girl. She had beutiful H/c hair and gorgous e/c eyes. The two were so invested staring at the girls beutiful features that they didnt even notice Venti that was accompanying the two.

"Hello? Mr Zhongli, xiao are you there?" Said Ganyu with a confused look in her face.
"Oh. I apologize i was zoning out and i didnt notice you approaching. But if i may ask who is this lovely lady with you-" Zhongli quickly stopped talking as he noticed Venti standing behind the girl glaring at him.

This didnt go unoticed by Ganyu and her suspicion of Venti grew even larger.

Luckily for them Y/n didnt notice this and instead started introducing herself.
"Hello, my name is Y/n L/n and im Ganyu's friend. Its lovely to meet you two!"

Before anyone else could say anything Xiao introduced himself.
"Hello Y/n, my name is Xiao and the man beside me is Mr Zhongli. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Xiao's kindness suprised both Ganyu and Zhongli since he usally was very cold and distant towards new people.

Venti pov:

Out of everyone that lives in liyue harbor i just had meet that old man Morax again, ugh this will make things so much more complicated.

I had hoped he wouldnt recognize me but its just my luck that he still has that good memory of his...

Also the glare he's sending me makes me sure that he will make me catch a mountain or something. Ugh why does that grandpa always have to ruin it all..

"Well it seems like you're all bonding rather quickly!" Ganyu said with a cheerful smile but i could tell that she was jealous. Serves her right.

That Ganyu girl keeps getting on my nerves, and she keeps stealing y/n attention to!

Well it dosent matter since...

Y/n will be mine sooner or later

Zhongli pov:

Why is this disgusting drunkard of a archon here in liyue? And most imprortantly why is he with Ganyu and this beutiful lady..

Perhaps they are a couple.. no they are probaly just friends.

I feel comfortable and happy when i look at this lady is this... love?

And when i see venti glancing at the girl i feel angry and ...

Jealous?

"Well it seems like you're all bonding rather quickly!" Ganyu said with a cheerful face interupting my thoughts, though it felt as she was upset about something.

I brushed it off since its probaly just me feeling mad that the poor exuse of an archon, barbatoes is here in liyue.

Xiao pov:

This feeling i get when looking at this woman.. i feel warm and safe..

It feels weird, but for some reason also very pleasing.. i havent felt anything like this could it be that im in love..?

But thats impossible.. i.. i.. i cant be in love im an adeptus for rex lapis sake! But then why do i feel so good being around her..

Its like i just want her by my side forever..

And she can never leave..

"Well it seems like you're all bonding rather quickly!" I heard Ganyu say with her signature smile but i could tell she wasnt feeling very happy.

I shrugged it off since Ganyu was probaly just stressed over work or something like that. But something wlse k noticed was the glare that
Mr Zhongli was sending to the other guy with braids.

There was definitely something going on between those two.. and i intend to find out.

Ganyu pov:

After xiao had introduced himself i started to feel a wave of regret hit me. What if Mr Zhongli and Xiao caught feelings for her.

Its only a guess but their looks and the glances their giving y/n are full of love.. i cant help but feel a little upset.

After all i would go very far to make sure that y/n is mine and mine alone...

Even though i was deep in thought i felt the tension in the air and finally snapped out of my thoughts and said:

"Well it seems like you're all bonding rather quickly!" With the best smile i coudl put on, but the only feeling i had was jealousy since y/n was giving more attention to the others than me.

Oh well y/n will be mine sooner or later and i will do anything to secure that..

Anything..

Y/n pov:

This is really awkward.. i dont know what to say. I can basically smell the tension in the air..

I sometimes caught Xiao, Zhongli, Venti and Ganyu glancing at me, they all seemed to be very deep in thought and i cant help but wonder what theyre all thinking.

I felt relief when i heared Ganyu speak.

"Well it seems like you're all bonding rather quickly!" Shw said with a happy smile though something felt off about her.. like she was mad or something like that..

I decided to ask her if something was wrong later when we were alone. I hope nothing is botherjng her, she is my best friend after all.

3rd person pov:

After Ganyu had spoken everyone snapped out of their thoughts and went back to their regular expressions. Though their mood didnt change.

Zhongli was pissed over the fact that Venti was in liyue, Xiao was curious about the feelings he was feeling, Ganyu was feeling regretful that she introduced you to them and Venti was pissed that Zhongli now knew who you are.

Meanwhile you all talked about stuff like hobbys and favorite animals Ganyu suddenly asked: "oh yeah i almost forgot to ask, y/n why are you visiting liyue harbor without your parents?" and with this bard... she secretly thought angrily

Your face went from happy to upset very quickly and That made everyone worry exept for Venti who knew why.

Before you could answer Venti pulled you into a hug and patted your head and whispered i to your ear. "Im here for you, Even if nobody else is at the moment."

This made your heart melt and Venti had officially won over your trust.

The sight off you and Venti hugging made everyones blood boil.

"How dare he touch her like that" Xiao thought sending a killer glare at Venti.

" im going to throw mountains on this drunkard until hes dead!" Zhongli thought while having a visibly furious expression on his face.

"i will throw this digusting bard from the sky!" Ganyu thought also sending a killer glare at Venti.

Venti saw their glares and simply gave them a grinn in return.

_________________________________
AUTHORS NOTE!🤭

Finally a new chapter!!🥳

Ive been trying to figure out how to make the fanfic more intressting and fun to read and i think ive got a clue how to now.😆

This is the longest chapter ive written and the chapters in the future will probaly be even longer, i cant wait to post the bext chapter!!😭😭

Anyways i hope you didnt forget that your going to be living with Ganyu😉

Anyways what do you think about the story so far? Please do tell me if ive made a spelling error or something like that! I promise i wont get mad🙃

Word count: 1274