Chapter 12 • Adeptus

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Y/n looked around the room, she could feel the extreme tension in the room. It was terrifying to say the least.

Venti was still snuggled up to you, Zhongli and Ganyu were looking at venti like they were about to rip his head off of his body.

You couldnt spot Xiao anywhere but you felt like his aura was here..

"Venti. Please get off from Y/n before i rip you off." Zhongli spoke, saying Ventis name as if it was a slur.

"Nu-uh. Can't you three see that me and my melody are having a moment?" He spoke back, opening on of his eyes to glare at Ganyu and Zhongli.

"Venti? They are only two of them.?" You spoke feeling uncomfortable in the weird and scary situation.

"While that might seem to be the case, that Xiao guy is outside watching us. Dont worry my melody, i wont let them near you."

Xiao teleported into the room, knowing that his cover had been blown.

Everyone was silent for about a minute, the tension was so thick that you could almost feel it pressing against you.

You couldnt take ig anymore, you were extremely uncomfortable and a bit angry for them assuming that your some sort of object to keep to themselves.

"Okay listen up. I feel really uncomfortable right now and i would prefer if you all didnt act as if im some sort of porcelain vase that you own." You gave them all a glance before continuing.

"So please stop claiming me as your own. I belong to me and nobody else. Im going for a walk now, please exuse me." You finished not sparing any of them a glance when you got out pf venti's grasp and left the room.

All of them wore a shocked and slightly ashamed expression, before it turned to a angry one.

As you were walking your way to the door, you heard all of them argue in the room. Good ridance you thought to yourself as you finally reached the front door of the house and walked out of there.

_________________________________
Y/n pov:
______________________________

Those four are a peice of work really.. was i to harsh on them? I should apologize when they've chilled out i guess.

Wait who is that?

Oh its lumine and paimon! I should go and say hello! I havent seen them after their escape from the rite of desencion. Perhaps i should be carefull of my approach so nobody notices them just in case.