Chapter 6 • The stuggle of Breakfast

' = thinking
ex. 'I wonder what is should eat today'

"= talking
ex. "I cant wait for the concert!"

Y/n = your name

———————————————————————
Y/n pov:
—————————————————————————

I woke up after a nice sleep, i was a little bit shocked when i saw Xiao and Ganyu sleeping beside me.

Xiao was on my right and Ganyu on my left. Both of them were still sleeping so i quietly sneaked away.

I was a little shocked that Xiao was sleeping next to me since i didnt know him that well. But either way i find it kinda cute.

I had taken my nap in Ganyu's bedroom and since her bedroom is uppstairs i had to walk downstairs to get to the kitchen.
This isn't the first time ive been to Ganyu's house but it was my first time sleeping over so im a big unsure on what to do.

Since Xiao was still here im guessing Zhongli also stayed the night. Venti is obviously here since he yesterday said that he also will be staying here.

Just as i was starting to wonder where Venti and Zhongli were i passed by the couch and saw both of them. Venti was laying on the floor with a few bruises and Zhongli was peacefully sleeping on the couch.

I looked at them with dotted eyes and blinked a few times, was i seing this right? I did notice them arguing a lot but i didnt think they would be arguing tills they fell asleep..

I let out a sigh as i made my way to the kitchen. I was hungry and didnt feel like starving to death. When i finally arrived in the kitchen i went to make some food. I wasnt exactly sure on what i should eat so i decided to look in the Fridge.

A wave of disappointment hit me when i noticed there wasnt any food in the fridge. And since everyone else is still sleeping i have to go buy some food.

Well i dont have to buy food but im really hungry and i dont feel like waiting for the rest to wake up.

I hope they dont wake up while im away.

—————————————————————————
3rd person pov:
———————————————————————

While you had left to go and buy some breakfast Xiao had been watching you. He dosent really sleep and he was only pretending to be sleeping earlier so you wouldnt get creeped out.

Xiao had watched you sleep, he was confused about the strange feeling of butterflies in his stomach. He had no clue what this strange feeling was but whatever it is he felt at peace when feeling it.

While Xiao was deep in thought he lost you, suddenly you werent in the house anymore. He started to panic. What if someone hurt you? What if you got lost? He was mad at himself for not keeping a closer eye on you.

(He's still in the bedroom btw)

Xiao felt pure rage boiling up inside him and kicked a shelf. It didnt hurt xiao at all but the shelf on the other hand was completely broken now.

The loud noise of the shelf breaking woke everuone in the house up. Ganyu who was still in the bedroom with xiao quickly jumped out of bed and looked to where you were sleeping a few minutes ago.

Venti and Zhongli barged in the room and saw that you no longer were there.

Everyone in the room was worried now, where were you?