Chaper 11 • A peaceful day?

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Xiao was mere seconds away from just taking you and running away with you but he did not want to force you into something.. yet..

Xiao walked away since he almost couldnt restrain himself from just straight up grabbing you.

You were a little confused as to why he just walked away without saying anything but you figured it was something irrelevant and not worth asking about, he was probaly just embarrased about the amount of affection he had given you.

You were now walking the streets of liyue wondering what to do. Since Lumine and Paimon had ran away and hoepfully gotten away you had nobody to be with.

But it didnt feel that bad, it was nice to be alone time to time without someone clinging on to you.
But something felt wrong, you had this strange feeling of something negative.

_________________________________
Y/n pov:
______________________________

It feels kinda strange being alone but its nice, i can do whatever i want and not need to consider what other people would want.

Xiao had given me a gift and its currently laying in a bag with a beutiful pattern of flowers. There was something written on it.

_________________________________
      To ̶M̶̶y̶ ̶Q̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶x̶̶i̶̶n̶ y/n.

This is a gift from me to you, do what you wish with it i will be full of joy asling as you have it with you.

Know that i appriciate all the kindness you've shown me these past days and i wish to return the favor, i am no good at talking face to face to face so i hope this gift will do.

Stay safe | xiao.
_________________________________

Aww, Xiao is truly not as people paint him as! He is such a sweetheart! How can people be afraid of this cute bird.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n.. you really shouldnt trust people so fast..
.
.
.
.

Hmm, i should probaly get to Ganyus house and make sure its safe, though i want to try on the perfumes first!

As i got to Ganyus house i was gonna start inspecting my gifts closely but i decided it would be better if i went into the guest room i was staying in, just incase anyone else was here.