Chapter 10 • Start of a journey

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

You, Lumine and paimon were walking around liyue harbor chatting a bit. Lumine talked about her Journey to find the seven in hopes of them knowing anything about her brother.

Lumine was currently searching for Morax, the god of contracts.

_________________________________
Y/n pov:
_________________________________

It was a shock to hear about that had happend with lumine and her twin brother, it was heart melting that she was doing all this for her twin.

She is searching for Morax now.. isnt there some sort of gathering when people come to see morax in his dragon form or something like that? This seems like a good way to start the search of morax. Oh right its called the rite of desencion!

"Hey lumine, you want to meet the god of contracts right? Well the rite of desencion is happening in only a few hours, You should start looking for morax there, i'll come with you if you and paimon want to."

- Oh really? That great! Both me and paimon would like that, right paimon?"

- Right!" Paimon said loudly with a nod.

- Alrighty then, lets go!"

_________________________________
Timeskip to when you arrive:
________________________________

"Im kinda nervous since this is also my first time at a rite of desencion." I said to Lumine and Paimon and they looked kinda confused.

"Paimon dosent understand? How do you live in liyue and you havent been to a rite of desencion before!"

"Oh haha.. i dont actually live in liyue im currently staying with my friend Ganyu since some stuff happend to the village i lived in."

"Oh im sorry! Paimon just assumed that since you refer to the Geo archon as Morax instead of rex lapis."

Now it was my turn to have a confused expression.

"Sigh... let Paimon explain. People that live in liyue calls the geo archon rex lapis while the people outside calls him morax."

"Oh. Hehe i didnt know that.." i said with a embarassed smile.

"No worries!"

"Oh right! I almost forgot the woman standing in the center is Mrs. Ningguang of the liyue qixing! She is a very improtant person so your best shoot of talking to rex lapis is by talking to her first!"

Obsession•  yan!archons x fem!readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara