CHARACTERS

Hello dear readers! Throughout the story I spell the possesivre form of Jess as Jess's instead of Jess'. I know it's not grammatically correct but I'm doing it because it makes writing easier. When I type Jess' I have to press the space twice to space and it never autocorrects it but Jess's does so that's just what I'm doing.

Anyways, characters:

Isaac (Zack) Johnson

"The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are

"The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role."
-Jim Morrison

Jess Roma

"You never have to second guess a person or your feelings and instincts about that person if you pay attention to their actions, not solely their words - actions always speak louder

"You never have to second guess a person or your feelings and instincts about that person if you pay attention to their actions, not solely their words - actions always speak louder."

- Jody Watley

I'm gonna let you imagine the rest of the characters how you want and of course you can still imagine these two how you want but this is what I'll have in mind while writing.

Please keep in mind before reading ahead:

This book will contain homophobic slurs. (I'm so sorry)

There will be some colorful language in this story because it's centered around high schoolers and teenagers curse a lot, that's just life.

Since the main characters are teenagers please understand they will make mistakes. They'll do dumb shit that isn't always a good idea, and I am not promoting other people to try anything that is mentioned here.

I am not a professional writer, I will make mistakes. I'm not perfect. Please feel free to point anything out but don't be hateful.

Alright with that you can read ahead, I hope you enjoy my book! :)

Love you ♡

- Z