Thirty-Two

Redamancy
(N.)
The act of loving in return.
Loving someone who fully loves you back.

Jess lead the way inside his house. Isaac was following him with a small smile. They were both smiling. It had been a good night. They slipped their shoes off by the door and Jess held Isaac's hand to guide him upstairs.

They stayed a little longer at the party after leaving the bathroom. Ki and Andrew talked to Isaac about him being a simp but everyone else gave him cautious looks.

Tally was gone, making out with Conor Reid in the car. Mason and Kristi were with Marco and Jess at the counter. Mason stole the keys from Tally when they first got there so that train wasn't about to leave the station.

Marco was congratulating Jess on picking a good one. They were talking about Isaac mostly. Mason and Kristi were smiling at him fondly the whole time he talked like they knew the emotions he felt towards the boy.

Maybe they did. Maybe it was showing on his face.

Jess was in love with Isaac. There wasn't a doubt in his mind.

Every time he looked at him he was reminded of how perfect he was. He loved his hazel eyes and his soft hair. He loved his smile and the way his hand fit perfectly into Jess's. He loved him.

Jess opened up the door to his room and tugged Isaac in. He turned the light on behind him. The fan in the corner was on, blowing cool air onto the floor of Jess's room and his ceiling fan was on as well.

"Jesus, it's cold in here." Isaac said behind him. Jess cracked a smile.

"I told you, I love keeping my room freezing so I can bundle up under tons of blankets."

Isaac smiled too and bent down to kiss him. When they pulled away the brunette was grinning wide. "I love you."

Jess smiled and wrapped his arms around Isaac's neck. "I know, you told me."

"I know but I just can't stop saying it. I love you so much." He kissed him again. "I don't love how cold it is in here though. You wanna go to sleep?"

"Yeah." Jess nodded and turned off the light. He threw a pair of sweat pants that were probably Isaac's at his boyfriend to change into.

He waited until he had the sweats on and then tugged Isaac over to the bed and the boy sat down. Jess crawled onto his lap. Isaac wrapped his arms around Jess and laid down with him. He felt Isaac layering up two blankets on top of them before he relaxed. Jess hummed in content.

"This warm enough? I can't reach your other blankets." Isaac spoke softly.

"This works. You radiate body heat so that's enough to keep me warm."

Isaac hummed underneath him. His arms ran up and down Jess's back soothingly. Jess felt his eyelids grow heavy and he let himself slip off into sleep using his boyfriend as a mattress. He slept peacefully through the night.

○●○●○

His shoulder was being shook forcefully. Slowly, he blinked open his eyes. He was still laying in bed but not on top of Isaac anymore. He could feel his boyfriend's head tucked into his side but other than that and the arm lazily sitting on him, the two weren't touching. Their blankets were halfway off them.

Jess rolled his head to the side and saw Daisy standing there blinking up at him. She smiled. "Good morning Jessie."

He smiled sleepily. "Hey, Daisy. Good morning."