Thirty-Five (END)

The sunset was beautiful. Sitting on his car, holding his boyfriend's hand, and watching the sunset made the moment just so much more surreal. And Jess, he looked stunning.

He always looked stunning but tonight Isaac could feel himself falling deeper and deeper in love with him. He was laughing and smiling freely the whole time. Then, he was relaxed next to Isaac while watching the sunset and everything about him was just do beautiful.

Once the sun had set and the pretty colors were starting to fade from the sky Jess finally turned to look at Isaac.

"We've gotta leave eventually." He spoke quietly.

"I know." Isaac hummed. "I just don't want tonight to end."

Jess smiled a little. "Yeah, I know. Me neither."

A thought appeared to Isaac and he leaned over to kiss Jess. He rolled over so he was looming over the boy and held himself up with one arm. When he pulled back he kept himself hovering over his boyfriend.

"Do you have to go home tonight?"

Jess let out a little huff that sounded suspiciously like a laugh. He looked up at Isaac with a steady smile and his hands reached up to cup his face. His thumbs rubbed back and forth against Isaac's face in a soothing manner.

"We have school tomorrow." Jess said.

Isaac smiled, keeping himself hopeful. "I know."

"We stayed together a couple days ago." He pointed out again.

"But it's never enough with you. I want you around all the time." He leaned down to kiss him again.

"Kissing me is not going to help convince me." Jess chuckled but his ears were red and his hands were still holding Isaac's face. Not to mention, he always kissed Isaac back.

"Please." He leaned down to plant another kiss on Jess's lips. "I sleep better when you're there."

Jess groaned. "Don't do that. You'll guilt me into it." Isaac smirked and kissed him again. "I think this is manipulation."

Isaac laughed loudly. He bent his face down to kiss Jess's jaw. "You don't have to, I won't be mad. However, I'd really love it if you stayed with me."

"Why? Hoping to get laid?" Jess wiggled his eyebrows.

Isaac laughed. "I wouldn't mind but it's not my end goal, no." When he spoke again his voice was softer. "I just like having you next to me."

Jess smiled softly too and this time he leaned up to connect their lips. "Fine. At this rate I'm going to be at your house more than I'm at mine."

"I'll have no complaints." Isaac smiled brightly.

"Mhm." Jess hummed. "I'm sure you won't."

Isaac leaned down to kiss him again. He just couldn't help himself. Jess was laying under him and looking up with a loving look in his eyes. He was smiling and his lips just looked so kissable and Isaac was just so in love he couldn't help it.

"We should go before you start getting too carried away." Jess smiled. "We're on your car in the middle of a public park, we shouldn't be making out here."

"But the park's empty." Isaac leaned down and kissed him. "And it's dark so no one will be around."

Jess grinned. "Stop trying to convince me."

Isaac chuckled and rolled off. "Okay."

He climbed off his car first and watched Jess follow him. Before they got in the car he leaned down and kissed his boyfriend one more time. He told himself it was the last time until they got home.