Ouch!

"GET UP!" Someone screamed. We all looked up jakes little fire went out the vines on my legs scribbled up. I opened one eye. They had nets and muzzles in there hands. "What are you gonna do to us?" Alyssa was trembling. "Experiments....." The guy whispered back. "WHAT THE H E DOUBLE HOCKY STICKS EXPERIMENTS!" Justin got up and yelled. I got up and everyone else got up. I backed everyone in the back of the truck. "Bring in the shots!" The guy yelled to what seemed nobody. The guy came back with a gun with 'sleepy stuff' as he called it in it. "Now get out or we will shoot you with it!" He commanded. Tabatha sent him frightening waves from her mind. "We shall not!" She yelled back at him with a low growl in her voice. "Okay then," we all starred at the guard. But we froze! We couldn't move at all! What had happened? "Losers!" We heard a muffled sound in the background. It sounded familiar but I couldn't think of it! I went to move, just to try again, but then I felt dizzy. I got very very dizzy. I went to ask if everyone was okay but I couldn't talk ,smell or hear. I could just see. I saw a very faint figure! It looked like, Adam! that's not right! I thought before blacking out completely.
A/N
Sorry I had to cut this one short! Next chapter is gonna be huge! To make up for this to, plus were just now getting into the conflict!